Last Posted: Sep 05, 2019
- Therapeutic relevance of targeted sequencing in management of patients with advanced biliary tract cancer: DNA damage repair gene mutations as a predictive biomarker.
Chae Heejung et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Aug 12031-39
- New Horizons for Precision Medicine in Biliary Tract Cancers.
Valle Juan W et al. Cancer discovery 2017 7(9) 943-962
- Comprehensive molecular profiling of intra- and extrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas: potential targets for intervention.
Lowery Maeve A et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 May
- Primary liver cancer genome sequencing: translational implications and challenges.
Ziogas Demosthenes E et al. Expert review of gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 Jul
- Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.