Last Posted: Aug 07, 2019
- The Prospective Huntington At-Risk Observational Study (PHAROS): The Emotional Well-Being, Safety and Feasibility of Long-Term Research Participation.
Kayson Elise et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2019 Jul
- The choice not to undergo genetic testing for Huntington disease: Results from the PHAROS study.
Anderson Karen E et al. Clinical genetics 2019 May
- Recent advances in the therapeutic development for Huntington disease.
Mestre Tiago A et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2019 Feb 59125-130
- Targeting Huntingtin Expression in Patients with Huntington's Disease.
Tabrizi Sarah J, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 5 0.
- Presymptomatic testing of those at 25% risk of autosomal dominant neurodegenerative disease- testing team beware.
Delatycki Martin B et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 27(1) 20-21
- CRISPR/Cas9-Mediated Genome Editing for Huntington's Disease.
Vachey Gabriel et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 1780463-481
- Nonhuman Primate Models of Huntington's Disease and Their Application in Translational Research.
Aron Badin Romina et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 1780267-284
- DOCTORS' LIABILITY TO THE PATIENT'S RELATIVES IN GENETIC MEDICINE: ABC V St George's Healthcare NHS trust EWHC 1394 (QB).
Gilbar Roy et al. Medical law review 2016 24(1) 112-23
- A Systematic Review of the Psychological Implications of Genetic Testing: A Comparative Analysis Among Cardiovascular, Neurodegenerative and Cancer Diseases.
Oliveri Serena et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9624
- 27 years of prenatal diagnosis for Huntington disease in the United Kingdom.
Piña-Aguilar Raul E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Huntington's disease: a clinical review.
McColgan P et al. European journal of neurology 2018 25(1) 24-34
- Huntington disease: A quarter century of progress since the gene discovery.
Testa Claudia M et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2018 Sep 39652-68
- Huntington's disease: 4 big questions.
Nowogrodzki Anna et al. Nature 2018 557(7707) S48
- Living under the shadow of Huntington's disease.
Roach Simon et al. Nature 2018 557(7707) S38
- Risk perception before and after presymptomatic genetic testing for Huntington's disease: Not always what one might expect.
Stuttgen Kelsey et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Nov
- NIH Information (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (158)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (42)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (40)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: