Last Posted: Mar 04, 2020
- Quantification of Motor Function in Huntington Disease Patients Using Wearable Sensor Devices.
Gordon Mark Forrest et al. Digital biomarkers 3(3) 103-115
- Huntington disease: When does it begin?
Martin W R Wayne et al. Neurology 2019 93(10) 421-422
- Preimplantation genetic testing for Huntington disease: the perspective of one Portuguese center.
Ferreira Diogo et al. Porto biomedical journal 4(5) e48
- Robust Preimplantation Genetic Testing of Huntington Disease by Combined Triplet-Primed PCR Analysis of the HTT CAG Repeat and Multi-Microsatellite Haplotyping.
Zhao Mingjue et al. Scientific reports 2019 Nov 9(1) 16481
- Confidential genetic testing and electronic health records: A survey of current practices among Huntington disease testing centers.
Eno Celeste C et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Nov e1026
- Epidemiology of Huntington disease in Cyprus: A 20-year retrospective study.
Demetriou C A et al. Clinical genetics 2018 93(3) 656-664
- Genetic counseling and testing for Huntington's disease: A historical review.
Nance Martha A et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 174(1) 75-92
- A Deep Learning-Based Approach for Gait Analysis in Huntington Disease.
Zhang Shisheng et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2019 Aug 264477-481
- Predictive testing for Huntington disease over 24 years: Evolution of the profile of the participants and analysis of symptoms.
Ramond Francis et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Aug e881
- Association of CAG Repeats With Long-term Progression in Huntington Disease.
Langbehn Douglas R, et al. JAMA neurology 2019 8 0.
- The Prospective Huntington At-Risk Observational Study (PHAROS): The Emotional Well-Being, Safety and Feasibility of Long-Term Research Participation.
Kayson Elise et al. Journal of Huntington's disease 2019 Jul
- CRISPR babies: when will the world be ready?
Ledford Heidi, et al. Nature 2019 6 0. (7761) 293-296
- The choice not to undergo genetic testing for Huntington disease: Results from the PHAROS study.
Anderson Karen E et al. Clinical genetics 2019 May
- Recent advances in the therapeutic development for Huntington disease.
Mestre Tiago A et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2019 Feb 59125-130
- Targeting Huntingtin Expression in Patients with Huntington's Disease.
Tabrizi Sarah J, et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 5 0.
- NIH Information (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (163)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (58)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (45)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.