Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
Last Posted: Sep 24, 2020
- Efficacy of Timolol in a Novel Intranasal Thermosensitive Gel for Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia-Associated Epistaxis: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Peterson Andrew M et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2020 Sep
- An international, multicenter study of intravenous bevacizumab for bleeding in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: the InHIBIT-Bleed study.
Al-Samkari Hanny et al. Haematologica 2020 Jul
- Prevalence and diagnostic value of nail fold capillary microscopy in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia: A retrospective study.
Kroon Steven et al. Vascular medicine (London, England) 2020 Apr 1358863X20910479
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia and health-related quality of life: a qualitative investigation.
Martinent Guillaume et al. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2020 Jan
- Assessing the Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Algorithms in a Community-Based Patient Population.
Saparia Tina et al. The Permanente journal 2019 23
- Hospitalizations with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia and pulmonary hypertension in the United States from 2000 to 2014.
Harder Eileen M et al. Respiratory medicine 2019 Feb 14726-30
- The Stratified Population Screening of Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia.
Major Tamás et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2019 Jan
- Recurrence of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia after liver transplantation: clinical implications and physiopathological insights.
Dumortier Jérôme et al. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.) 2018 Dec
- The Subjective Experience of Patients Diagnosed with Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia: a Qualitative Study.
Geerts Laura et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun 26(3) 612-619
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia and pulmonary arteriovenous malformations: clinical aspects.
Meier Nathaniel M et al. Cardiovascular diagnosis and therapy 2018 Jun 8(3) 316-324
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.