Familial Mediterranean Fever
Last Posted: Oct 13, 2020
- Fast diagnostic test for familial Mediterranean fever based on a kinase inhibitor.
Magnotti Flora et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2020 Oct
- Next-generation sequencing of the whole MEFV gene in Japanese patients with familial Mediterranean fever: a case-control association study.
Koga Tomohiro et al. Clinical and experimental rheumatology 2020 Sep
- Performance of the new Eurofever/PRINTO classification criteria in Familial Mediterranean fever patients with a single exon 10 mutation in childhood.
Aydin Fatma et al. Rheumatology international 2020 Oct
- Infertility Causes and Pregnancy Outcome in Patients With Familial Mediterranean Fever (FMF) and Controls.
Sotskiy Pavel Olegovich et al. The Journal of rheumatology 2020 Oct
- Behçet disease (BD) and BD-like clinical phenotypes: NF-kB pathway in mucosal ulcerating diseases.
Perazzio Sandro F et al. Scandinavian journal of immunology 2020 Sep e12973
- Spectrum of MEFV Variants and Genotypes among Clinically Diagnosed FMF Patients from Southern Lebanon.
El Roz Ali et al. Medical sciences (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Aug 8(3)
- Increased frequency of sleep problems in children and adolescents with familial Mediterranean fever: The role of anxiety and depression.
Durcan Gizem et al. International journal of rheumatic diseases 2020 Aug
- The importance of Mediterranean fever gene in familial Mediterranean fever.
Kehribar Demet Yalçin et al. European journal of rheumatology 2020 Jul
- Familial Mediterranean fever: What associations to screen for?
Bouomrani Salem et al. Reumatologia 2020 58(3) 150-154
- The Use of Interleukine-1 Inhibitors in Familial Mediterranean Fever Patients: A Narrative Review.
Hentgen Véronique et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 11971
- Blood-based test for diagnosis and functional subtyping of familial Mediterranean fever.
Van Gorp Hanne et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2020 Apr
- Expanded carrier screening for preconception reproductive risk assessment: Prevalence of carrier status in a Mexican population.
Hernandez-Nieto Carlos et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2020 Jan
- The evaluation of anxiety, depression and quality of life scores of children and adolescents with familial Mediterranean fever.
Sönmez Arzu Önal et al. Rheumatology international 2020 Jan
- Familial Mediterranean fever is associated with increased risk for ischemic heart disease and mortality - perspective derived from a large database.
Gendelman Omer et al. International journal of clinical practice 2020 Jan e13473
- Cancer incidence in familial Mediterranean fever patients: a retrospective analysis from central Anatolia.
Bilgin Emre et al. Rheumatology international 2019 Jun 39(6) 1045-1051
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.