Familial Mediterranean Fever
Last Posted: Jul 10, 2019
- Familial Mediterranean Fever (FMF): a single centre retrospective study in Amsterdam.
Hageman I M G et al. The Netherlands journal of medicine 2019 Jun 77(5) 177-182
- Familial Mediterranean Fever: Assessing the Overall Clinical Impact and Formulating Treatment Plans.
Manna Raffaele et al. Mediterranean journal of hematology and infectious diseases 2019 11(1) e2019027
- Diagnostic utility of a targeted next-generation sequencing gene panel in the clinical suspicion of systemic autoinflammatory diseases: a multi-center study.
Karacan Ilker et al. Rheumatology international 2019 Feb
- The application of precision medicine in diagnosing familial Mediterranean fever.
Glynn Shannon et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2019 Jan 1-3
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of tocilizumab for colchicine-resistant or colchicine-intolerant familial Mediterranean fever: study protocol for an investigator-initiated, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
Koga Tomohiro et al. Trials 2018 Dec 19(1) 715
- Familial Mediterranean fever: breaking all the (genetic) rules.
Stella Alessandro et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2018 Nov
- Novel presentations of periodic fever syndromes: Discrepancies between genetic and clinical diagnoses.
Hoang Tiffany K et al. European journal of rheumatology 2018 Nov 1-7
- Clinical and Demographic Evaluation According to MEFV Genes in Patients with Familial Mediterranean Fever.
Sönmezgöz Ergün et al. Biochemical genetics 2018 Oct
- Diagnosis of familial Mediterranean fever following the initial presentation of monoarthritis.
Horovitz Yoseph et al. International journal of rheumatic diseases 2018 Mar 21(3) 755-760
- The patient journey to diagnosis and treatment of autoinflammatory diseases.
Hausmann Jonathan S et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 Sep 13(1) 156
- Non-response to colchicine in familial Mediterranean fever should be identified accurately.
Melikoglu Meltem A et al. International journal of rheumatic diseases 2017 Dec 20(12) 2118-2121
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Familial Mediterranean Fever (AD) - MEFV
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Familial Mediterranean Fever (AR) - MEFV
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- [Evidence-based treatment recommendations for familial Mediterranean fever : A joint statement by the Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology and the German Society for Rheumatology].
Kallinich T et al. Zeitschrift fur Rheumatologie 2019 Feb 78(1) 91-101
- Familial Mediterranean fever, review of the literature.
Alghamdi Mansour et al. Clinical rheumatology 2017 Aug 36(8) 1707-1713
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: