Familial Mediterranean Fever
Last Posted: Feb 26, 2021
- COVID-19 outcomes in patients with familial Mediterranean fever: a retrospective cohort study.
Güven Serdar Can et al. Rheumatology international 2021
- Clinical significance of E148Q heterozygous variant in paediatric Familial Mediterranean Fever.
Tirosh Irit et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2021 Feb
- Chronic non-bacterial osteomyelitis: another disease associated with MEFV gene mutations.
Avar-Aydin Pinar Ozge et al. Clinical and experimental rheumatology 2020 Nov
- Comparison of the clinical diagnostic criteria and the results of the next-generation sequence gene panel in patients with monogenic systemic autoinflammatory diseases.
Sözeri Betül et al. Clinical rheumatology 2020 Nov
- Clinical course of COVID-19 in a cohort of 342 familial Mediterranean fever patients with a long-term treatment by colchicine in a French endemic area.
Bourguiba Rim et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2020 Nov
- Erysipelas-like erythema in children with familial Mediterranean fever.
Gezgin Yildirim Deniz et al. Clinical and experimental rheumatology 2020 Oct
- Familial Mediterranean Fever: Clinical State Of The Art.
Egeli Bugra Han et al. QJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians 2020 Oct
- Fast diagnostic test for familial Mediterranean fever based on a kinase inhibitor.
Magnotti Flora et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2020 Oct
- Next-generation sequencing of the whole MEFV gene in Japanese patients with familial Mediterranean fever: a case-control association study.
Koga Tomohiro et al. Clinical and experimental rheumatology 2020 Sep
- Performance of the new Eurofever/PRINTO classification criteria in Familial Mediterranean fever patients with a single exon 10 mutation in childhood.
Aydin Fatma et al. Rheumatology international 2020 Oct
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.