Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
Last Posted: Apr 09, 2020
- An integrated prognosis model of pharmacogenomic gene signature and clinical information for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients following CHOP-like chemotherapy.
Hu Jinglei et al. Journal of translational medicine 2020 Mar 18(1) 144
- Dose-adjusted EPOCH-R (etoposide, prednisone, vincristine, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and rituximab) in untreated aggressive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with MYC rearrangement: a prospective, multicentre, single-arm phase 2 study.
Dunleavy Kieron et al. The Lancet. Haematology 2018 Dec 5(12) e609-e617
- Dissecting aggressive B-cell lymphoma through genomic analysis - What is clinically relevant?
Scott David W et al. Best practice & research. Clinical haematology 2018 Sep 31(3) 187-198
- Tailoring front-line therapy in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: who should we treat differently?
Davies Andrew et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2017 2017(1) 284-294
- Serum miR-22 as potential non-invasive predictor of poor clinical outcome in newly diagnosed, uniformly treated patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: an explorative pilot study.
Marchesi Francesco et al. Journal of experimental & clinical cancer research : CR 2018 May 37(1) 95
- NIH study revises molecular classification for most common type of lymphoma
NIH News, Apr 11, 2018
- Single-agent panobinostat for relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: clinical outcome and correlation with genomic data. A phase 2 study of the Fondazione Italiana Linfomi.
Zaja Francesco et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2018 Apr 1-7
- The Impact of Drug Metabolism Gene Polymorphisms on Therapeutic Response and Survival in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Patients.
Pál Ildikó et al. The Israel Medical Association journal : IMAJ 2018 Apr 20(4) 217-221
- Next-Generation Sequencing in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Highlights Molecular Divergence and Therapeutic Opportunities: a LYSA Study.
Dubois Sydney et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 Jun 22(12) 2919-28
- Precision Medicine for Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma.
Lim Megan S et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 Jun 22(12) 2829-31
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.