Common Variable Immunodeficiency
Last Posted: Nov 01, 2018
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency with Genetic Defects Identified by Whole Exome Sequencing.
Li Ran et al. BioMed research international 2018 20183724630
- Familial inheritance and screening of first-degree relatives in common variable immunodeficiency and immunoglobulin A deficiency patients.
Karaca Neslihan Edeer et al. International journal of immunopathology and pharmacology 322058738418779458
- Genetic screening of male patients with primary hypogammaglobulinemia can guide diagnosis and clinical management.
Vince Nicolas et al. Human immunology 2018 Apr
- Long-term evaluation of a historical cohort of Iranian common variable immunodeficiency patients.
Aghamohammadi Asghar et al. Expert Rev Clin Immunol 2014 Oct 10(10) 1405-17
- The Swiss National Registry for Primary Immunodeficiencies: Report on the first 6 years' activity 2008-2014.
Marschall Karin et al. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 2015 Jun 1.
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.