Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Last Posted: Oct 01, 2020
- Venetoclax Plus Rituximab in Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: 4-Year Results and Evaluation of Impact of Genomic Complexity and Gene Mutations From the MURANO Phase III Study.
Kater Arnon P et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2020 Sep JCO2000948
- Immunoglobulin gene analysis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia in the era of next generation sequencing.
Davi Frédéric et al. Leukemia 2020 Jun
- Prognostic and predictive impact of genetic markers in patients with CLL treated with obinutuzumab and venetoclax.
Tausch Eugen et al. Blood 2020 Mar
- Prognostic and predictive role of gene mutations in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: results from the pivotal phase III study COMPLEMENT1.
Tausch Eugen et al. Haematologica 2020 Jan
- iwCLL guidelines for diagnosis, indications for treatment, response assessment, and supportive management of CLL.
Hallek Michael et al. Blood 2018 131(25) 2745-2760
- Impact of gene mutations and chromosomal aberrations on progression-free survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients treated with front-line chemoimmunotherapy: Clinical practice experience.
Spunarova Michaela et al. Leukemia research 2019 Apr 8175-81
- Inheritance of Susceptibility to Malignant Blood Disorders.
Jønsson Viggo et al. Scientific reports 2019 Feb 9(1) 2444
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Reveals Diverse but Actionable Molecular Portfolios across Hematologic Malignancies: Implications for Next Generation Clinical Trials.
Galanina Natalie et al. Cancers 2018 Dec 11(1)
- TP53 aberrations in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: an overview of the clinical implications of improved diagnostics.
Campo Elias et al. Haematologica 2018 Nov
- Mendelian randomization studies of cancer risk: a literature review.
Pierce Brandon L et al. Current epidemiology reports 2018 Jun 5(2) 184-196
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (1)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (330)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (13)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (13)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.