Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Last Posted: Oct 07, 2021
- Economic Evaluation of Different Screening Strategies for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Based on Real-Life Data.
van den Akker-van Marle M Elske et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2021 7(3)
- Evaluation of newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID).
Nightingale Rebecca et al. The British journal of general practice : the journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners 2021 71(711) 456-457
- Immunological Findings and Clinical Outcomes of Infants With Positive Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency From a Tertiary Care Center in the U.S.
Mantravadi Vasudha et al. Frontiers in immunology 2021 12734096
- Recommendations for uniform definitions used in newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency.
Blom Maartje et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2021
- First Year of TREC-Based National SCID Screening in Sweden.
Göngrich Christina et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2021 7(3)
- Estimate of the contemporary live-birth prevalence of recurrent 22q11.2 deletions: a cross-sectional analysis from population-based newborn screening.
Blagojevic Christina et al. CMAJ open 2021 9(3) E802-E809
- Second Tier Testing to Reduce the Number of Non-actionable Secondary Findings and False-Positive Referrals in Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Blom Maartje et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2021
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Using the Multiple of the Median Values of T-Cell Receptor Excision Circles.
Cogley Michael F et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2021 7(3)
- Expectations and experience: Parent and patient perspectives regarding treatment for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID).
Smith Heather et al. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2021 229108778
- Gene therapy helps children with immunodeficiency
O'Leary, Nature Medicine, June 10, 2021
Primary Immune Deficiency Diseases (PI) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to primary immune deficiency diseases....more
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (8)
- COVID-19 (4)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (59)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (49)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Common PI Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.