Last Posted: Mar 22, 2022
- Risk Factors for Severe COVID-19 and Hospital Admission in Patients With Inborn Errors of Immunity - Results From a Multicenter Nationwide Study.
Milota Tomas et al. Frontiers in immunology 2022 13835770
- How do patients and physicians communicate about hereditary angioedema in the United States?
Jain Gagan et al. PloS one 2021 16(12) e0260805
- Measurement of C1-Inhibitor function alone is sufficient for diagnosis of hereditary angioedema.
Kiani-Alikhan Sorena et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2021
- Mitigating Disparity in Health-care Resources Between Countries for Management of Hereditary Angioedema.
Jindal Ankur Kumar et al. Clinical reviews in allergy & immunology 2021
- Physician and patient perspectives on the management of hereditary angioedema: a survey on treatment burden and needs.
Riedl Marc A et al. Allergy and asthma proceedings 2021 42(3) S17-S25
- Assessment and management of disease burden and quality of life in patients with hereditary angioedema: a consensus report.
Bork Konrad et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2021 17(1) 40
- Leveraging unstructured data to identify hereditary angioedema patients in electronic medical records.
Brouwer Emily S et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2021 17(1) 41
- Clinical characteristics and burden of illness in patients with hereditary angioedema: findings from a multinational patient survey.
Mendivil Joan et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 Feb 16(1) 94
- Optimal Management of Hereditary Angioedema: Shared Decision-Making.
Banerji Aleena et al. Journal of asthma and allergy 2021 14119-125
- The practice of active patient involvement in rare disease research using ICT: experiences and lessons from the RUDY JAPAN project.
Hamakawa Nao et al. Research involvement and engagement 2021 Feb 7(1) 9
Primary Immune Deficiency Diseases (PI) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to primary immune deficiency diseases....more
- NIH Information (1)
- COVID-19 (28)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (40)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (22)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Common PI Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.