Last Posted: Jul 05, 2023
- Real-world changes in costs over time among patients in the United States with hereditary angioedema on long-term prophylaxis with lanadelumab.
Chintal H Shah et al. J Med Econ 2023 1-20
- Content validation and psychometric evaluation of the Angioedema Quality of Life Questionnaire for hereditary angioedema.
Magdalena Vanya et al. Journal of patient-reported outcomes 2023 7(1) 33
- Challenges in the Management of Hereditary Angioedema in Urban and Rural Settings: Results of a US Survey.
J Allen Meadows et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2023
- Burden of illness seen in hereditary angioedema in Japanese patients: Results from a patient reported outcome survey.
Beverley Yamamoto et al. Intractable & rare diseases research 2023 12(1) 35-44
- Efficacy and safety of garadacimab, a factor XIIa inhibitor for hereditary angioedema prevention (VANGUARD): a global, multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.
Timothy J Craig et al. Lancet (London, England) 2023
- Expert review and consensus on the t2t management of hereditary angioedema: from the scientific evidence to clinical practice.
T Caballero et al. Journal of investigational allergology & clinical immunology 2023 0
- Hereditary Angioedema with Normal C1 Inhibitor: US Survey of Prevalence and Provider Practice Patterns.
Marc A Riedl et al. The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice 2023
- A multicriteria decision analysis (MCDA) applied to three long-term prophylactic treatments for hereditary angioedema in Spain.
Zozaya Néboa et al. Global & regional health technology assessment 2023 914-21
- Consensus on diagnosis and management of Hereditary Angioedema in the Middle East: A Delphi initiative.
Maurer Marcus et al. The World Allergy Organization journal 2023 16(1) 100729
- Hereditary Angioedema During Pregnancy: Considerations in Management.
Riedl Marc A et al. Immunology and allergy clinics of North America 2022 43(1) 145-157
Primary Immune Deficiency Diseases (PI) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to primary immune deficiency diseases....more
Common PI Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 07, 2023
- Content source: