Common Variable Immunodeficiency
Last Posted: Apr 15, 2021
- Perspective: Application of the American College of Medical Genetics Variant Interpretation Criteria to Common Variable Immunodeficiency Disorders.
Ameratunga Rohan et al. Clinical reviews in allergy & immunology 2021
- All Patients With Common Variable Immunodeficiency Disorders (CVID) Should Be Routinely Offered Diagnostic Genetic Testing.
Ameratunga Rohan et al. Frontiers in immunology 2019 102678
- Advances and highlights in primary immunodeficiencies in 2017.
Chinen Javier et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2018 142(4) 1041-1051
- The European Society for Immunodeficiencies (ESID) Registry Working Definitions for the Clinical Diagnosis of Inborn Errors of Immunity.
Seidel Markus G et al. The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice 2019 Feb
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency with Genetic Defects Identified by Whole Exome Sequencing.
Li Ran et al. BioMed research international 2018 20183724630
- Familial inheritance and screening of first-degree relatives in common variable immunodeficiency and immunoglobulin A deficiency patients.
Karaca Neslihan Edeer et al. International journal of immunopathology and pharmacology 322058738418779458
- British Society for Immunology/United Kingdom Primary Immunodeficiency Network consensus statement on managing non-infectious complications of common variable immunodeficiency disorders.
Bethune C et al. Clinical and experimental immunology 2019 Jun 196(3) 328-335
- Genetic screening of male patients with primary hypogammaglobulinemia can guide diagnosis and clinical management.
Vince Nicolas et al. Human immunology 2018 Apr
- Long-term evaluation of a historical cohort of Iranian common variable immunodeficiency patients.
Aghamohammadi Asghar et al. Expert Rev Clin Immunol 2014 Oct 10(10) 1405-17
- The Swiss National Registry for Primary Immunodeficiencies: Report on the first 6 years' activity 2008-2014.
Marschall Karin et al. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 2015 Jun 1.
Primary Immune Deficiency Diseases (PI) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to primary immune deficiency diseases....more
Common PI Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.