Atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome
Last Posted: Dec 01, 2020
- Improved Renal Recovery with Eculizumab Therapy among Children with High Prevalence of Mutation-Associated Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
Bamhraz Abdulaziz A et al. Kidney & blood pressure research 2020 Nov 1-16
- Genetic Testing in Pediatric Kidney Disease.
Arora Veronica et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2020 Feb
- Impact of a Complement Factor H Gene Variant on Renal Dysfunction, Cardiovascular Events, and Response to ACE Inhibitor Therapy in Type 2 Diabetes.
Valoti Elisabetta, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 0 681
- Severe and malignant hypertension are common in primary atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome.
Cavero Teresa, et al. Kidney international 2019 5
- No association between dysplasminogenemia with p.Ala620Thr mutation and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome.
Miyata Toshiyuki, et al. International journal of hematology 2016 8 (2) 223-7
- Complement Gene Variants and Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli-Associated Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome: Retrospective Genetic and Clinical Study.
Frémeaux-Bacchi Véronique, et al. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN 2019 1
- Genetic Analysis of 400 Patients Refines Understanding and Implicates a New Gene in Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome.
Bu Fengxiao et al. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN 2018 Oct
- Combined study of ADAMTS13 and complement genes in the diagnosis of thrombotic microangiopathies using next-generation sequencing.
Fidalgo Teresa et al. Research and practice in thrombosis and haemostasis 2017 Jul 1(1) 69-80
- High Complement Factor H-Related (FHR)-3 Levels Are Associated With the Atypical Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome-Risk Allele CFHR3*B.
Pouw Richard B, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 0 848
- Germline mutations in the alternative pathway of complement predispose to HELLP syndrome.
Vaught Arthur J, et al. JCI insight 2018 3 (6)
Primary Immune Deficiency Diseases (PI) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to primary immune deficiency diseases....more
Common PI Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.