Traumatic Brain Injury
Last Posted: Sep 14, 2021
- Current uses, emerging applications, and clinical integration of artificial intelligence in neuroradiology.
Fiani Brian et al. Reviews in the neurosciences 2021
- Potential for improved retention rate by personalized antiseizure medication selection: A register-based analysis.
Håkansson Samuel et al. Epilepsia 2021
- The detection of mild traumatic brain injury in paediatrics using artificial neural networks.
Ellethy Hanem et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2021 135104614
- Prediction of Life-Threatening Intracranial Hypertension During the Acute Phase of Traumatic Brain Injury Using Machine Learning.
Lee Hack-Jin et al. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 2021 PP
- Predicting need for hospital admission in patients with traumatic brain injury or skull fractures identified on CT imaging: a machine learning approach.
Marincowitz Carl et al. Emergency medicine journal : EMJ 2021
- A systematic review of the effectiveness of machine learning for predicting psychosocial outcomes in acquired brain injury: Which algorithms are used and why?
Mawdsley Emma et al. Journal of neuropsychology 2021
- Validation of a Machine Learning Brain Electrical Activity-Based Index to Aid in Diagnosing Concussion Among Athletes.
Bazarian Jeffrey J et al. JAMA network open 2021 Feb 4(2) e2037349
- Predicting the Individual Treatment Effect of Neurosurgery for TBI Patients in the Low Resource Setting: A Machine Learning Approach in Uganda.
Adil Syed M et al. Journal of neurotrauma 2020 Oct
- Development and Evaluation of Machine Learning Models for Recovery Prediction after Treatment for Traumatic Brain Injury.
Radabaugh Hannah L et al. Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual International Conference 2020 Jul 20202416-2420
- Interest of blood biomarkers to predict lesions in medical imaging in the context of mild traumatic brain injury.
Damien Bouvier et al. Clinical biochemistry 2020 Aug
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
- CDC Information (2)
- COVID-19 (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (178)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Reviews/Commentaries (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.