Traumatic Brain Injury
Last Posted: Jul 18, 2023
- Sensor-level MEG combined with machine learning yields robust classification of mild traumatic brain injury patients.
Juho Aaltonen et al. Clin Neurophysiol 2023 15379-87
- Prognosis at your fingertips: a machine learning-based web application for outcome prediction in acute traumatic epidural hematoma.
Mert Karabacak et al. J Neurotrauma 2023
- Impact of Genetic polymorphisms on the risk of epilepsy amongst patients with acute brain injury: a systematic review.
Shubham Misra et al. European journal of neurology 2023
- Prediction of intracranial pressure crises after severe traumatic brain injury using machine learning algorithms.
Dmitriy Petrov et al. Journal of neurosurgery 2023 1-8
- Prediction of Mortality Among Patients with Isolated Traumatic Brain Injury Using Machine Learning Models in Asian Countries: An International Multicenter Cohort Study.
Song Juhyun et al. Journal of neurotrauma 2023
- Statistical and machine learning approaches to predict the necessity for computed tomography in children with mild traumatic brain injury.
Miyagawa Tadashi et al. PloS one 2023 18(1) e0278562
- Alzheimer's disease and related dementias among aging veterans: Examining gene-by-environment interactions with post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
Logue Mark W et al. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association 2022
- A Machine Learning-Based Approach to Predict Prognosis and Length of Hospital Stay in Adults and Children With Traumatic Brain Injury: Retrospective Cohort Study.
Fang Cheng et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2022 24(12) e41819
- 5 Things You Should Know About Epilepsy
CDC, November 2022
- An interpretable neural network for outcome prediction in traumatic brain injury.
Minoccheri Cristian et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 203
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 01, 2023
- Content source: