Last Posted: Jun 14, 2023
- Improving Identification of Tic Disorders
CDC, June 2023
- Direct additive genetics and maternal effect contribute to the risk of Tourette disorder.
Behrang Mahjani et al. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2023 4
- Polygenic risk score-based phenome-wide association study identifies novel associations for Tourette syndrome.
Pritesh Jain et al. Transl Psychiatry 2023 2 (1) 69
- Risk Factors and Causes for Tourette Syndrome
- Safety and Efficacy of Flexible-Dose Deutetrabenazine in Children and Adolescents With Tourette Syndrome
A Randomized Clinical Trial
J Jancovic et al, JAMA Network Open, October 5,2021
- Role of Ash1l in Tourette syndrome and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
Zhang Cheng et al. Developmental neurobiology 2020 Nov
- Association of Tourette Syndrome and Chronic Tic Disorder With Subsequent Risk of Alcohol- or Drug-Related Disorders, Criminal Convictions, and Death: A Population-Based Family Study.
Virtanen Suvi et al. Biological psychiatry 2020 Sep
- Cross-disorder GWAS meta-analysis for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Tourette Syndrome
Z Yang et al, BioRXIV, September 16, 2019
- Clinical and genetic analysis of children with a dual diagnosis of Tourette syndrome and autism spectrum disorder.
Carias Karin Vanessa et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2019 Apr 145-153
- Common (Genetic) Links Between Clinics and the Community: New Evidence From a Tourette Syndrome Polygenic Score.
Ronald Angelica et al. Biological psychiatry 2019 Feb (4) 281-282
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2024
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2024
- Content source: