Last Posted: Feb 22, 2024
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Creatine Kinase Isoenzyme-MM Test in Newborn Screening for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Liang Tang et al. Pediatr Neurol 2024 15384-91
- The Early Care (0-3 Years) In Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Meeting Report.
Niki Armstrong et al. J Neuromuscul Dis 2024
- Detecting early signs in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: comprehensive review and diagnostic implications.
Eugenio Mercuri et al. Front Pediatr 2023 111276144
- Public Health Genetics, Gene Therapy, and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
CDC Webinar, December 18, 2023
- Indications, types, and diagnostic implications of prenatal genetic testing in Sub-Saharan Africa: A descriptive study.
Abraham Fessehaye Sium et al. PLoS One 2023 18(11) e0294409
- Two Years of Newborn Screening for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy as a Part of the Statewide Early Check Research Program in North Carolina
KS Kucera et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 17, 2023
- Exploring factors impacting haplotype-based noninvasive prenatal diagnosis for single-gene recessive disorders.
Lingrong Kong et al. Clin Genet 2023
- Lessons learned from the first national population-based genetic carrier-screening program for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
A Singer et al, Genetics in Medicine, September 12, 2023
- Neuromuscular disease genetics in underrepresented populations: increasing data diversity.
Lindsay A Wilson et al. Brain 2023
- For Duchenne moms who pushed for cures, new breakthrough therapy can’t rebuild what’s lost
J Mast, Stat News, June 30, 2023
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2024
- Page last updated:Mar 01, 2024
- Content source: