Last Posted: Sep 28, 2022
- Estimating individual treatment effect on disability progression in multiple sclerosis using deep learning.
Falet Jean-Pierre R et al. Nature communications 2022 9 (1) 5645
- Polygenic risk score association with multiple sclerosis susceptibility and phenotype in Europeans.
Shams Hengameh et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2022
- Epidemiology of familial multiple sclerosis in Iran: a national registry-based study.
Salehi Zahra et al. BMC neurology 2022 22(1) 76
- Genetics and familial distribution of multiple sclerosis: A review.
Balcerac A et al. Revue neurologique 2022
- A Deep Learning Approach to Predicting Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Storelli Loredana et al. Investigative radiology 2022
- Persistently reduced humoral and cellular immune response following third SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination in anti-CD20-treated multiple sclerosis patients
HM Bajwa et al, MEDRXIV, January 28, 2022
- Assessment of Natural Language Processing Methods for Ascertaining the Expanded Disability Status Scale Score From the Electronic Health Records of Patients With Multiple Sclerosis: Algorithm Development and Validation Study.
Yang Zhen et al. JMIR medical informatics 2022 10(1) e25157
- Developing a clinical-environmental-genotypic prognostic index for relapsing-onset multiple sclerosis and clinically isolated syndrome.
Fuh-Ngwa Valery et al. Brain communications 2021 3(4) fcab288
- Embedding electronic health records onto a knowledge network recognizes prodromal features of multiple sclerosis and predicts diagnosis.
Nelson Charlotte A et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2021
- Technical validation of real-world monitoring of gait: a multicentric observational study.
Mazzà Claudia et al. BMJ open 2021 11(12) e050785
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
- NIH Information (4)
- COVID-19 (39)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1540)
- GWAS Studies (55)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (64)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (46)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (35)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.