Last Posted: May 31, 2023
- Clinical utility of periodic reinterpretation of CNVs of uncertain significance: an 8-year retrospective study.
Jean-Marie Ravel et al. Genome Med 2023 15(1) 39
- Prosodic signatures of ASD severity and developmental delay in preschoolers.
Michel Godel et al. NPJ Digit Med 2023 5 (1) 99
- Identifying the neurodevelopmental and psychiatric signatures of genomic disorders associated with intellectual disability: a machine learning approach.
Nicholas Donnelly et al. Mol Autism 2023 14(1) 19
- How one man's rare Alzheimer’s mutation delayed the onset of disease Genetic resilience found in a person predisposed to early-onset dementia could potentially lead to new treatments.
S Reardon, Nature, May 16, 2023
- Polygenic risk score-based phenome-wide association study identifies novel associations for Tourette syndrome.
Pritesh Jain et al. Transl Psychiatry 2023 13(1) 69
- Chromosomal Microarray in Patients with Non-Syndromic Autism Spectrum Disorders in the Clinical Routine of a Tertiary Hospital.
Ana Karen Sandoval-Talamantes et al. Genes (Basel) 2023 14(4)
- Epigenetic changes in sperm are associated with paternal and child quantitative autistic traits in an autism-enriched cohort.
Jason I Feinberg et al. Mol Psychiatry 2023
- Interactions between the lipidome and genetic and environmental factors in autism.
Chloe X Yap et al. Nat Med (4) 936-949
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- Co-occurring conditions in children with Down syndrome and autism: a retrospective study.
Noemi A Spinazzi et al. Journal of neurodevelopmental disorders 2023 15(1) 9
About ND PHGKB
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 31, 2023
- Content source: