Last Posted: May 05, 2022
- Evaluation of an artificial intelligence-based medical device for diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder
JK Megerian et al, NPJ DIgital Medicine, May 5, 2022
- Impact of Genetic and Genomic Testing on the Clinical Management of Patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Stafford Christine F et al. Genes 2022 13(4)
- Fragile X Mental Retardation Protein and Cerebral Expression of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor Subtype 5 in Men with Fragile X Syndrome: A Pilot Study.
Brašic James Robert et al. Brain sciences 2022 12(3)
- Gene Variants Involved in Nonsense-Mediated mRNA Decay Suggest a Role in Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Marques Ana Rita et al. Biomedicines 2022 10(3)
- Abilities and Disabilities-Applying Machine Learning to Disentangle the Role of Intelligence in Diagnosing Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Wolff Nicole et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2022 13826043
- Use of Mobile and Wearable Artificial Intelligence in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Scoping Review.
Welch Victoria et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2022 24(3) e33560
- Exploring polygenic contributors to subgroups of comorbid conditions in autism spectrum disorder.
Klein Louis et al. Scientific reports 2022 12(1) 3416
- Clinical Characterization of Copy Number Variants Associated With Neurodevelopmental Disorders in a Large-scale Multiancestry Biobank.
Birnbaum Rebecca et al. JAMA psychiatry 2022 79(3) 250-259
- Diagnostic yield of next-generation sequencing in 87 families with neurodevelopmental disorders.
Álvarez-Mora María Isabel et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2022 17(1) 60
- Utilizing Genomically Targeted Molecular Data to Improve Patient-Specific Outcomes in Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Hausman-Cohen Sharon et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2022 23(4)
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (13)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (600)
- GWAS Studies (38)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (159)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (37)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (86)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.