Last Posted: Sep 03, 2021
- [Electroencephalogram feature extraction and classification of autistic children based on recurrence quantification analysis].
Zhao Jie et al. Sheng wu yi xue gong cheng xue za zhi = Journal of biomedical engineering = Shengwu yixue gongchengxue zazhi 2021 38(4) 663-670
- An ethical analysis of divergent clinical approaches to the application of genetic testing for autism and schizophrenia.
Morris E et al. Human genetics 2021
- The Utility of Pharmacogenetic-Guided Psychotropic Medication Selection for Pediatric Patients: A Retrospective Study.
Ariefdjohan Merlin et al. Pediatric reports 2021 13(3) 421-433
- Classification of Children With Autism and Typical Development Using Eye-Tracking Data From Face-to-Face Conversations: Machine Learning Model Development and Performance Evaluation.
Zhao Zhong et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(8) e29328
- Clinical utility and cost-effectiveness analysis of chromosome testing concomitant with chromosomal microarray of patients with constitutional disorders in a U.S. academic medical center.
Su Meng et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Machine learning with neuroimaging data to identify autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Song Da-Yea et al. Neuroradiology 2021
- Familial and genetic associations between autism spectrum disorder and other neurodevelopmental and psychiatric disorders.
Ghirardi Laura et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2021
- Next-generation gene panel testing in adolescents and adults in a medical neuropsychiatric genetics clinic.
Trakadis Y et al. Neurogenetics 2021
- Understanding the impact of SNPs associated with autism spectrum disorder on biological pathways in the human fetal and adult cortex.
Golovina E et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 15867
- Recent ultra-rare inherited variants implicate new autism candidate risk genes
AB Wilfert et al, Nature Genetics, July 26, 2021
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (12)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (588)
- GWAS Studies (31)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (139)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (32)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (81)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.