Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder
Last Posted: Nov 14, 2023
- Postpartum and non-postpartum depression: a population-based matched case-control study comparing polygenic risk scores for severe mental disorders.
Trine Munk-Olsen et al. Transl Psychiatry 2023 13(1) 346
- Validity of Diagnostic Support Model for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Machine Learning Approach
KC Chu et al, JPM, October 25, 2023
- FASDetect as a machine learning-based screening app for FASD in youth with ADHD
L Ehrig et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, July 19, 2023
- Mental health impact of autism on families of children with intellectual and developmental disabilities of genetic origin.
Jeanne Wolstencroft et al. JCPP Adv 2023 3(1) e12128
- A twin study of genetic and environmental contributions to attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder over time.
Mark J Taylor et al. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 2023
- Evaluation of Birth Weight and Neurodevelopmental Conditions Among Monozygotic and Dizygotic Twins.
Johan Isaksson et al. JAMA Netw Open 2023 6 (6) e2321165
- Diagnosing attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) using artificial intelligence: a clinical study in the UK.
Tianhua Chen et al. Front Psychiatry 2023 141164433
- Neuropsychological and quality of life outcomes in PKU patients: expert recommendations of assessment tools in Brazil.
Ida Vanessa Doederlein Schwartz et al. Arq Neuropsiquiatr 2023
- General v. specific vulnerabilities: polygenic risk scores and higher-order psychopathology dimensions in the Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development (ABCD) Study.
Monika A Waszczuk et al. Psychol Med 2023 53(5) 1937-1946
- Prediction of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Diagnosis Using Brief, Low-Cost Clinical Measures: A Competitive Model Evaluation.
Michael A Mooney et al. Clin Psychol Sci 2023 11(3) 458-475
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: