Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder
Last Posted: Apr 29, 2022
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Classification Based on Deep Learning.
Wang Donglin et al. IEEE/ACM transactions on computational biology and bioinformatics 2022 PP
- Deep Learning Enabled Diagnosis of Children's ADHD Based on the Big Data of Video Screen Long-Range EEG.
Zhou Dingfu et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2022 20225222136
- Clinical Efficacy Evaluation of Psychological Nursing Intervention Combined with Drugs Treatment of Children with ADHD under Artificial Intelligence.
Guo Ying et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2022 20221818693
- Use of Mobile and Wearable Artificial Intelligence in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Scoping Review.
Welch Victoria et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2022 24(3) e33560
- Association of Genome-Wide Polygenic Scores for Multiple Psychiatric and Common Traits in Preadolescent Youths at Risk of Suicide
YY Joo et al, JAMA Network Open, February 21, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Enabled Personalised Assistive Tools to Enhance Education of Children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders-A Review.
Barua Prabal Datta et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2022 19(3)
- Differences in genetic risk score profiles for drug use disorder, major depression, and ADHD as a function of sex, age at onset, recurrence, mode of ascertainment, and treatment.
Kendler Kenneth S et al. Psychological medicine 2022 1-13
- Machine Learning Techniques for the Diagnosis of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder from Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A Concise Review.
Periyasamy R et al. Neurology India 2022 69(6) 1518-1523
- Automated classification of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and conduct disorder using entropy features with ECG signals.
Koh Joel E W et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2021 140105120
- Electrophysiological Brain Changes Associated With Cognitive Improvement in a Pediatric Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Digital Artificial Intelligence-Driven Intervention: Randomized Controlled Trial.
Medina Rafael et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(11) e25466
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
- CDC Information (6)
- COVID-19 (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1039)
- GWAS Studies (72)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (57)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (27)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (30)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.