Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Last Posted: Apr 09, 2022
- A machine-learning based objective measure for ALS disease severity
FG Vieira et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, April 8, 2022
- Predictive genetic testing for Motor neuron disease: time for a guideline?
A McNeil et al, EJHG, April 5, 2022
- The expression discrepancy and characteristics of long non-coding RNAs in peripheral blood leukocytes from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients.
Yu Yujiao et al. Molecular neurobiology 2022
- Identifying and predicting amyotrophic lateral sclerosis clinical subgroups: a population-based machine-learning study.
Faghri Faraz et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022
- A Clinical Decision Support System for the Prediction of Quality of Life in ALS.
Antoniadi Anna Markella et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(3)
- ALS in Finland: Major Genetic Variants and Clinical Characteristics of Patients With and Without the C9orf72 Hexanucleotide Repeat Expansion.
Laaksovirta Hannu et al. Neurology. Genetics 2022 8(2) e665
- Novel Intronic Mutations of TBK1 Promote Aberrant Splicing Modes in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
Lu Ying-Qian et al. Frontiers in molecular neuroscience 2022 15691534
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis - insight into susceptibility.
Todd Tiffany W et al. Nature reviews. Neurology 2022 2
- New antisense oligonucleotide therapies reach first base in ALS
A Lopez, Nature Medicine, January 24, 2022
- Novel Variants in the FIG4 Gene Associated With Chinese Sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis With Slow Progression.
Liu Chang-Yun et al. Journal of clinical neurology (Seoul, Korea) 2022 18(1) 41-47
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (1)
- COVID-19 (8)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (614)
- GWAS Studies (25)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (64)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (13)
- Reviews/Commentaries (44)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.