Last Posted: Nov 01, 2019
- Physical activity and risk of Alzheimer's disease: a two-sample Mendelian randomization study
BIORXIv preprint, October 29, 2019
- Vision of the Future of Medical Science
Francis Collins, Time, October 25, 2019
- Are Personalized Diets Ready for Prime Time?
D Koenig, WebMD, September 19, 2019
- Tech companies' dangerous practice: using artificial intelligence to mine hidden health data
M Marks, StatNews, September 17, 2019
- One Scientist's Quest to Bring DNA Sequencing to Every Sick Kid
SE Richards, WIRED, August 2019
- Men and Stroke
- Is Genetic Medicine Making the World Less Fair?
L Hercher, the Nation, August 23, 2019
- Can a Healthy Lifestyle Reduce Your Risk of Dementia Regardless of Your Genes?
S Bowen et al, CDC Blog, August 14, 2019
- Genetic Testing: Who Owns Your Data?
Being Patient, August 2, 2019
- From ancestry to health traits ? how do I know if genetic testing may be right for me?
S Rosen, Mayo clinic Individualized Health Blog, July 2019
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.