Last Posted: Mar 23, 2023
- Advantages of analysing both pairwise SNV-distance and differing SNVs between Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates for recurrent tuberculosis cause determination.
Darja Sadovska et al. Microbial genomics 2023 3 (3)
- Discrepancy in the transmissibility of multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in urban and rural areas in China.
Meng Li et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2023 3 1-32
- The Evolution and Transmission Dynamics of Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis in an Isolated High-Plateau Population of Tibet, China.
Qi Jiang et al. Microbiology spectrum 2023 3 e0399122
- Clinical implications of molecular drug resistance testing for Mycobacterium tuberculosis: a 2023 TBnet/RESIST-TB consensus statement.
José Domínguez et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2023 3
- CRISPR-Based Detection, Identification and Typing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex Lineages.
A Padane et al. Microbiology spectrum 2023 1 (1) e0271722
- Deciphering the Tangible Spatio-Temporal Spread of a 25-Year Tuberculosis Outbreak Boosted by Social Determinants.
Mariana G López et al. Microbiology spectrum 2023 2 e0282622
- Risk for Prison-to-Community Tuberculosis Transmission, Thailand, 2017–2020
Miyahara R, et al. Emerg Infect Dis, Feb 7, 2023.
- Risk of tuberculosis transmission by children in Hamburg, Germany.
Roland Diel et al. Respiratory medicine 2023 2 107152
- Distribution and origins of Mycobacterium tuberculosis L4 in Southeast Asia.
Philip M Ashton et al. Microbial genomics 2023 2 (2)
- Large-scale genomic analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis reveals extent of target and compensatory mutations linked to multi-drug resistant tuberculosis.
Napier Gary et al. Scientific reports 2023 1 (1) 623
About Infectious Diseases PHGKB
Infectious Diseases Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the impact of genomics, advanced molecular detection, and precision health technologies on the control and prevention of infectious diseases...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: