Last Posted: Mar 27, 2023
- The role of high-risk geographies in the perpetuation of the HIV epidemic in rural South Africa: A spatial molecular epidemiology study.
Diego F Cuadros et al. PLOS global public health 2023 3 (2) e0000105
- The characteristics of HIV-1 subtype B on phylogenetic dynamic and molecular transmission network in Fuyang City, China, 2011 to 2019.
Wenting Pan et al. Frontiers in public health 2023 3 1092376
- Phylodynamics and migration data help describe HIV transmission dynamics in internally displaced people who inject drugs in Ukraine.
Ganna Kovalenko et al. PNAS nexus 2023 3 (3) pgad008
- Public Health Response to Clusters of Rapid HIV Transmission Among Hispanic or Latino Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men - Metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia, 2021-2022.
Carlos Saldana et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2023 3 (10) 261-264
- No transmitted drug resistance to HIV integrase strand-transfer inhibitors after their scale-up in Estonia in 2017.
Arina Šablinskaja et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2023 3
- Circulation of HIV-1 A6 variant in the East border of European Union - dynamics of the virus transmissions between Poland and Ukraine.
Karol Serwin et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2023 3
- Evaluation of the HIV drug resistance surveillance system in Mozambique, 2017-2018.
Samuel Nuvunga et al. The Pan African medical journal 2023 2 162
- Predictors of HIV Molecular Cluster Membership and Implications for Partner Services.
Camden J Hallmark et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2023 2
- Frequency matters: comparison of drug resistance mutation detection by Sanger and next-generation sequencing in HIV-1.
Suraj Balakrishna et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2023 2
- Hepatitis C and HIV detection by blood RNA-sequencing in cohort of smokers.
Jarrett D Morrow et al. Scientific reports 2023 1 (1) 1357
About Infectious Diseases PHGKB
Infectious Diseases Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the impact of genomics, advanced molecular detection, and precision health technologies on the control and prevention of infectious diseases...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Apr 01, 2023
- Content source: