Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- Characterization of myeloproliferative neoplasms in the paediatric and young adult population.
Harris Zoey, et al. British journal of haematology 2023 0
- Comparison of Clinical and Molecular Features Between Patients With Essential Thrombocythemia and Early/Prefibrotic Primary Myelofibrosis Presenting With Thrombocytosis in Taiwan.
Kuo Ming-Chung, et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2023 0
- Age- and sex-based ranges of platelet count and cause-specific mortality risk in an adult general population: prospective findings from the Moli-sani study.
Bonaccio Marialaura, et al. Platelets 2017 0 (3) 312-315
- High prevalence of heparin induced thrombocytopenia with thrombosis among patients with essential thrombocytemia carrying V617F mutation.
Castelli Roberto, et al. Journal of thrombosis and thrombolysis 2017 0 (1) 106-113
- Pregnancy and myeloproliferative neoplasms : A retrospective monocentric cohort.
Puyade Mathieu, et al. Obstetric medicine 2017 0 (4) 165-169
- Risk factors of occult malignancy in patients with unprovoked venous thromboembolism.
Robin Philippe, et al. Thrombosis research 2017 0 48-51
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia with b3a3 (e14a3) Fusion: A Rare BCR/ABL Rearrangement Presenting with Thrombocytosis - Does MTHFR Polymorphism Matter.
Chisti Mohammad Muhsin, et al. Case reports in oncology 2018 0 (2) 485-492
- Skewed ratio between type 1 and type 2 calreticulin mutations in essential thrombocytosis patients with concomitant Janus kinase 2 V617F mutation.
Haunstrup Laura M, et al. Experimental hematology 2018 0 62-65
- [Gene mutation spectrum and clinical characteristics analysis of 178 patients with essential thrombocytosis].
Dong H, et al. Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi = Zhonghua xueyexue zazhi 2019 0 (10) 837-842
- Genotypic and phenotypic evolution in a patient with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
Geissler Klaus, et al. Leukemia research reports 2019 0 100185
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2023
- Content source: