- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Aug 12, 2019
- Patient characteristics and outcomes in adolescents and young adults with classical Philadelphia chromosome-negative myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Boddu Prajwal, et al. Annals of hematology 2018 1 (1) 109-121
- Comparison of the Mutational Profiles of Primary Myelofibrosis, Polycythemia Vera, and Essential Thrombocytosis.
Song Jinming, et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2017 5 (5) 444-452
- Impact of genotype on leukaemic transformation in polycythaemia vera and essential thrombocythaemia.
Alvarez-Larrán Alberto, et al. British journal of haematology 2017 0 (5) 764-771
- Non-driver mutations in myeloproliferative neoplasm-associated myelofibrosis.
Li Bing, et al. Journal of hematology & oncology 2017 0 (1) 99
- Significance of combined detection of JAK2V617F, MPL and CALR gene mutations in patients with essential thrombocythemia.
Ji Liying, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2017 3 (3) 947-951
- The role of certain gene polymorphisms involved in the apoptotic pathways in polycythemia vera and essential thrombocytosis.
Dogru Gurbet, et al. Advances in clinical and experimental medicine : official organ Wroclaw Medical University 2017 8 (5) 761-765
- JAK2, MPL, and CALR mutations in Chinese Han patients with essential thrombocythemia.
Wang Jing, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2017 4 (3) 145-148
- Among a panel of polymorphisms in genes related to oxidative stress, CAT-262 C>T, GPX1 Pro198Leu and GSTP1 Ile105Val influence the risk of developing BCR-ABL negative myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Trifa Adrian P, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 10 (9) 520-5
- Calreticulin variant stratified driver mutational status and prognosis in essential thrombocythemia.
Elala Yoseph C, et al. American journal of hematology 2016 5 (5) 503-6
- PO-19 - Platelet (PLT) adhesion under flow condition in essential thrombocythemia (ET) and polycythemia vera (PV) is variably influenced according to patient mutational status.
Vignoli A, et al. Thrombosis research 2016 4 S183
- Next-Generation Sequencing in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: Is This Indicated in All Patients?
Mina Alain Antoine et al. Current hematologic malignancy reports 2019 Apr
- Clinical and molecular features of patients with prefibrotic primary myelofibrosis previously diagnosed as having essential thrombocythemia in Japan.
Edahiro Yoko, et al. European journal of haematology 2019 4
- ASXL1 mutations in Chinese patients with essential thrombocythemia.
Nie Yan-Bo, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2018 5 (5) 4149-4156
- [Variation and Clinical Significance of LNK Gene in Essential Thrombocytosis].
Tian Run-Mei, et al. Zhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi 2018 2 (1) 228-233
- Classification and Personalized Prognosis in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
Grinfeld Jacob et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 379(15) 1416-1430
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: