- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 11, 2019
- ASXL1 mutations in Chinese patients with essential thrombocythemia.
Nie Yan-Bo, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2018 5 (5) 4149-4156
- [Variation and Clinical Significance of LNK Gene in Essential Thrombocytosis].
Tian Run-Mei, et al. Zhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi 2018 2 (1) 228-233
- Classification and Personalized Prognosis in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
Grinfeld Jacob et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 379(15) 1416-1430
- Effects of polymorphic DNA genes involved in BER and caspase pathways on the clinical outcome of myeloproliferative neoplasms under treatment with hydroxyurea.
Azevedo Ana P, et al. Molecular medicine reports 2018 10
- [Clinical Characteristic of "triple-negative" Essential Thrombocythaemia Patients and Mutation Analysis by Targeted Sequencing].
Ju Man-Kai, et al. Zhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi 2018 8 (4) 1137-1145
- [Detection and Diagnostic Values of JAK2, CALR, MPL Gene Mutations in 208 Cases of BCR/ABL1 Negative Chronic Myeloproliferative Diseases].
Li Zhen-Ling, et al. Zhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi 2018 8 (4) 1122-1128
- Classical Philadelphia-negative myeloproliferative neoplasms: focus on mutations and JAK2 inhibitors.
Helbig Grzegorz, et al. Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England) 2018 8 (9) 119
- [A novel quantitative JAK2V617F detection kit: prospective clinical performance study comparing MPN patients and healthy subjects].
Kirito Keita, et al. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2018 0 (6) 669-674
- Molecular genetics of BCR-ABL1 negative myeloproliferative neoplasms in India.
Rabade Nikhil, et al. Indian journal of pathology & microbiology 0 0 (2) 209-213
- GATA1 Expression in BCR/ABL1-negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasms.
Yang Naery, et al. Annals of laboratory medicine 2018 7 (4) 296-305
- The Role of Caspase Genes Polymorphisms in Genetic Susceptibility to Philadelphia-Negative Myeloproliferative Neoplasms in a Portuguese Population.
Azevedo Ana P, et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2018 3
- Effect of CALR and JAK2 mutations on the clinical and hematological phenotypes of the disease in patients with myelofibrosis - long-term experience from a single center.
Palova M, et al. Neoplasma 2018 0 (2) 296-303
- Mutational subtypes of JAK2 and CALR correlate with different clinical features in Japanese patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Misawa Kyohei, et al. International journal of hematology 2018 2
- Selected Parameters of Angiogenesis and the JAK2, CALR, and MPL Mutations in Patients With Essential Thrombocythemia.
Gadomska Gra?yna, et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2018 1 1076029617740222
- Quantitative assessment of JAK2 V617F and CALR mutations in Philadelphia negative myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Gángó Ambrus, et al. Leukemia research 2018 1 42-48
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 18, 2019
- Content source: