- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jul 03, 2019
- Molecular diagnostic update in hereditary hemolytic anemia and neonatal hyperbilirubinemia.
Rets Anton et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2019 May 41 Suppl 195-101
- [Genotyping of Patients with α and β Thalassemia in Fujian Province Area in China].
Lin Yu-Hong et al. Zhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi 2019 Jun 27(3) 899-903
- Beta Thalassemia: Monitoring and New Treatment Approaches.
Khandros Eugene et al. Hematology/oncology clinics of North America 2019 Jun 33(3) 339-353
- Recent progress in laboratory diagnosis of thalassemia and hemoglobinopathy: a study by the Korean Red Blood Cell Disorder Working Party of the Korean Society of Hematology.
Lee Young Kyung et al. Blood research 2019 Mar 54(1) 17-22
- [Rapid preimplantation genetic diagnosis of α -thalassemia SEA deletion with blastocyst cell whole genome amplification and short fragment Gap-PCR method].
Xu Huiling et al. Nan fang yi ke da xue xue bao = Journal of Southern Medical University 2018 Sep 38(10) 1250-1254
- Recent trends in treatment of thalassemia.
El-Beshlawy Amal et al. Blood cells, molecules & diseases 2019 Feb
- Evaluation of Thalassaemia Screening Tests in the Antenatal and Non-Antenatal Populations in Singapore.
Lee Shir Ying et al. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore 2019 Jan 48(1) 5-15
- Clinical Classification, Screening and Diagnosis for Thalassemia.
Viprakasit Vip et al. Hematology/oncology clinics of North America 2018 32(2) 193-211
- Incidence of hemoglobinopathies and thalassemias in Northern Alberta. Establishment of reference intervals for HbF and HbA2.
Rodriguez-Capote Karina et al. Clinical biochemistry 2015 Jul 48(10-11) 698-702
- Invasive molecular prenatal diagnosis of alpha and beta thalassemia among Hakka pregnant women.
Wu Heming et al. Medicine 2018 Dec 97(52) e13557
- Rapid Detection of Fetal Mendelian Disorders: Thalassemia and Sickle Cell Syndromes.
Traeger-Synodinos Joanne et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 1885207-219
- Efficacy of the National Thalassaemia and Sickle Cell Disease Prevention Programme in Northern Greece: 15-Year Experience, Practice and Policy Gaps for Natives and Migrants.
Theodoridou Stamatia et al. Hemoglobin 2018 Dec 1-6
- Inherited hemolytic anemia: a possessive beginner's guide.
Mohandas Narla et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2018 Nov 2018(1) 377-381
- Pitfall in genetic screening in a pregnancy involving an allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation recipient.
Xu Li-Li et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2018 Dec
- Relationship Between Social Determinants of Health and the Thalassemia Prenatal Diagnosis Test in Zahedan, South Eastern Iran.
Sargolzaie Narjes et al. Hemoglobin 2018 Nov 1-5
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (464)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (41)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (22)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: