Last Posted: Mar 24, 2023
- Development and validation of machine learning-based model for mortality prediction in patients with acute basilar artery occlusion receiving endovascular treatment: multicentric cohort analysis.
Chang Liu et al. Journal of neurointerventional surgery 2023
- Assessing the performance of genetic risk score for stratifying risk of post-sepsis cardiovascular complications.
Brian McElligott et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2023 101076745
- Impact of Genetic polymorphisms on the risk of epilepsy amongst patients with acute brain injury: a systematic review.
Shubham Misra et al. European journal of neurology 2023
- Predicting Pain in People With Sickle Cell Disease in the Day Hospital Using the Commercial Wearable Apple Watch: Feasibility Study.
Rebecca Sofia Stojancic et al. JMIR formative research 2023 7e45355
- The predictors of death within 1 year in acute ischemic stroke patients based on machine learning.
Kai Wang et al. Frontiers in neurology 2023 141092534
- Big Data in Stroke: How to Use Big Data to Make the Next Management Decision.
Yuzhe Liu et al. Neurotherapeutics : the journal of the American Society for Experimental NeuroTherapeutics 2023
- MRI Radiomics and Predictive Models in Assessing Ischemic Stroke Outcome-A Systematic Review.
Hanna Maria Drago? et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(5)
- Keeping Quiet About Genetic Risk.
Susanna J Smith et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2023 3 (3) 443-447
- ASOC Osuntokun Award Lecture 2022: Partnership for stroke prevention and treatment in Africa: Qualitative research processes and findings.
Carolyn Jenkins et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2023 107060
- Computed Tomography of the Head : A Systematic Review on Acquisition and Reconstruction Techniques to Reduce Radiation Dose.
Michael Dieckmeyer et al. Clinical neuroradiology 2023
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (22)
- NIH Information (32)
- COVID-19 (138)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4507)
- GWAS Studies (150)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (305)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2023
- Content source: