Last Posted: May 06, 2021
- Smart Wearables for Cardiac Monitoring-Real-World Use beyond Atrial Fibrillation.
Duncker David et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 21(7)
- Deep Learning for Diagnosis and Classification of Obstructive Sleep Apnea: A Nasal Airflow-Based Multi-Resolution Residual Network.
Yue Huijun et al. Nature and science of sleep 2021 13361-373
- Development of digital measures for nighttime scratch and sleep using wrist-worn wearable devices.
Mahadevan Nikhil et al. NPJ digital medicine 2021 4(1) 42
- A machine learning approach predicts future risk to suicidal ideation from social media data.
Roy Arunima et al. NPJ digital medicine 2020 May 3(1) 78
- Study on sleep-wake disorders in patients with genetic and non-genetic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Sun Xiaohan et al. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 2020 Oct
- An atlas on risk factors for type 2 diabetes: a wide-angled Mendelian randomisation study.
Yuan Shuai et al. Diabetologia 2020 Sep
- Characterization of genetic and phenotypic heterogeneity of obstructive sleep apnea using electronic health records.
Veatch Olivia J et al. BMC medical genomics 2020 Jul 13(1) 105
- How Will Genetics Inform the Clinical Care of Atrial Fibrillation?
Shoemaker M Benjamin et al. Circulation research 2020 Jun 127(1) 111-127
- Precision Medicine for Idiopathic Hypersomnia.
Arnulf Isabelle et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 333-350
- Precision Medicine for Insomnia.
Boland Elaine et al. Sleep medicine clinics 2019 Sep 14(3) 291-299
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (15)
- COVID-19 (17)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (571)
- GWAS Studies (32)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (49)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (37)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (37)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.