- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Aug 05, 2019
- Sleep duration, depression, and oxytocinergic genotype influence prepulse inhibition of the startle reflex in postpartum women.
Comasco Erika, et al. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 4 (4) 767-76
- HLA-DRB1 allele frequency and immunological response in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in Turkish population.
Tepeba?? Muhammet Yusuf, et al. The clinical respiratory journal 2018 7
- Actigraphy Detects Greater Intra-Individual Variability During Gait in Non-Manifesting LRRK2 Mutation Carriers.
van den Heuvel Lieneke, et al. Journal of Parkinson's disease 2018 0 (1) 131-139
- Antidepressant treatment effects on dopamine transporter availability in patients with major depression: a prospective 123 I-FP-CIT SPECT imaging genetic study.
Hellwig Sabine, et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2018 2
- Effects of COMT genotype and tolcapone on lapses of sustained attention after sleep deprivation in healthy young men.
Valomon Amandine, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2018 2
- Genetics May Explain Why Some People Outperform Others When Deprived of Sleep
Front Line Genomics, Jan 15, 2018
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) genotype affects cognitive control during total sleep deprivation.
Satterfield Brieann C, et al. Cortex; a journal devoted to the study of the nervous system and behavior 2017 11 179-186
- Time-on-Task Effect during Sleep Deprivation in Healthy Young Adults Is Modulated by Dopamine Transporter Genotype.
Satterfield Brieann C, et al. Sleep 2017 10
- Impaired cognitive flexibility during sleep deprivation among carriers of the Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Val66Met allele.
Grant Leilah K, et al. Behavioural brain research 2017 9
- Functional Polymorphisms in Dopaminergic Genes Modulate Neurobehavioral and Neurophysiological Consequences of Sleep Deprivation.
Holst Sebastian C, et al. Scientific reports 2017 4 45982
- Increased plasma orexin-A levels in patients with insomnia disorder are not associated with prepro-orexin or orexin receptor gene polymorphisms.
Tang Shi, et al. Peptides 2016 12
- The skin aging exposome.
Krutmann Jean et al. Journal of dermatological science 2016 Sep
- Sleep disturbance as detected by actigraphy in pre-pubertal juvenile monkeys receiving therapeutic doses of fluoxetine.
Golub Mari S, et al. Neurotoxicology and teratology 2016 3 1-7
- A Genetic Polymorphism of the Human Dopamine Transporter Determines the Impact of Sleep Deprivation on Brain Responses to Rewards and Punishments.
Greer Stephanie M, et al. Journal of cognitive neuroscience 2016 2 1-8
- Sleep homeostatic pressure and PER3 VNTR gene polymorphism influence antidepressant response to sleep deprivation in bipolar depression.
Dallaspezia Sara, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2015 11 64-69
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.