Last Posted: Mar 10, 2023
- A Homer 1 gene variant influences brain structure and function, lithium effects on white matter, and antidepressant response in bipolar disorder: A multimodal genetic imaging study.
Benedetti Francesco, et al. Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry 2017 0 88-95
- ?-Amyloid accumulation in the human brain after one night of sleep deprivation.
Shokri-Kojori Ehsan, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 0 (17) 4483-4488
- Clinical and genetic spectrum of SCN2A-associated episodic ataxia.
Schwarz N, et al. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 2019 0 (3) 438-447
- Relationship between rosacea and sleep.
Wang Zhiqiang, et al. The Journal of dermatology 2020 0 (6) 592-600
- Self-Reported Sleep Need, Subjective Resilience, and Cognitive Performance Following Sleep Loss and Recovery Sleep.
Mantua Janna, et al. Psychological reports 2020 0 (1) 210-226
- Kleine-Levin syndrome related to pregnancy: a case report.
Khachatryan Samson G, et al. Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2021 0 (11) 2325-2327
- Sleep duration and fragmentation in relation to leukocyte DNA methylation in adolescents.
Jansen Erica C, et al. Sleep 2019 0 (9)
- Acute Sleep Loss Induces Tissue-Specific Epigenetic and Transcriptional Alterations to Circadian Clock Genes in Men.
Cedernaes Jonathan, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2015 0 (9) E1255-61
- Epigenomics of Total Acute Sleep Deprivation in Relation to Genome-Wide DNA Methylation Profiles and RNA Expression.
Nilsson Emil K, et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 0 (6) 334-42
- One-night sleep deprivation induces changes in the DNA methylation and serum activity indices of stearoyl-CoA desaturase in young healthy men.
Skuladottir Gudrun Valgerdur, et al. Lipids in health and disease 2016 0 (1) 137
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: