Last Posted: May 12, 2023
- Multimodal fusion models for pulmonary embolism mortality prediction.
Noa Cahan et al. Sci Rep 2023 13(1) 7544
- Stroke, Myocardial Infarction, and Pulmonary Embolism after Bivalent Booster.
Marie-Joelle Jabagi et al. N Engl J Med 2023 3 (15) 1431-1432
- Artificial intelligence-based diagnosis of acute pulmonary embolism: Development of a machine learning model using 12-lead electrocardiogram.
Beatriz Valente Silva et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2023
- Vaccination status and long COVID symptoms in patients discharged from hospital.
Teresa Cristina D C Nascimento et al. Scientific reports 2023 13(1) 2481
- Epidemiology and prevention of venous thromboembolism.
Lutsey Pamela L et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2022
- Early-stage COVID-19 pandemic observations on pulmonary embolism using nationwide multi-institutional data harvesting
A Wismuller et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, August 19, 2022
- International electronic health record-derived post-acute sequelae profiles of COVID-19 patients
HG Zhang et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 29, 2022
- Massive external validation of a machine learning algorithm to predict pulmonary embolism in hospitalized patients.
Shen Jieru et al. Thrombosis research 2022 21614-21
- Prediction and Diagnosis of Respiratory Disease by Combining Convolutional Neural Network and Bi-directional Long Short-Term Memory Methods.
Li Li et al. Frontiers in public health 2022 10881234
- How artificial intelligence improves radiological interpretation in suspected pulmonary embolism.
Cheikh Alexandre Ben et al. European radiology 2022
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: