Last Posted: Mar 04, 2023
- TNFAIP3 Gene Polymorphisms in Three Common Autoimmune Diseases: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Primary Sjogren Syndrome-Association with Disease Susceptibility and Clinical Phenotypes in Italian Patients.
Ciccacci C, et al. Journal of immunology research 2019 0 6728694
- Aberrant DNA methylation profile in pleural fluid for differential diagnosis of malignant pleural mesothelioma.
Fujii Masanori, et al. Cancer science 2011 0 (3) 510-4
- The degree of microRNA-34b/c methylation in serum-circulating DNA is associated with malignant pleural mesothelioma.
Muraoka Takayuki, et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2013 0 (3) 485-90
- Study on the Relationship between lncRNA Gene Polymorphism and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Guan Xue, et al. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2022 0 4446016
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Tumor Predisposition Syndrome - BAP1
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- Contribution of Toll-Like Receptor 9 Gene Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism to Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Egyptian Patients.
Shahin Rasha Mohamad Hosny, et al. Immunological investigations 2016 4 (3) 235-42
- Familial Mediterranean fever in children from the Aegean region of Turkey: gene mutation frequencies and phenotype-genotype correlation.
Yilmaz Ebru, et al. Turkish journal of medical sciences 2015 0 (6) 1198-206
- Familial Mediterranean fever gene (MEFV) mutations and disease severity in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE): implications for the role of the E148Q MEFV allele in inflammation.
Deniz R, et al. Lupus 2015 6 (7) 705-11
- MEFV mutations in Northwest of Iran: a cross sectional study.
Bonyadi Morteza Jabbarpour, et al. Iranian journal of basic medical sciences 2015 1 (1) 53-7
- Asbestos-Related Lung Diseases
From NHLBI health topic site
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 28, 2023
- Content source: