Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Last Posted: Mar 20, 2023
- Role of artificial intelligence and machine learning in interventional cardiology.
Shoaib Subhan et al. Current problems in cardiology 2023 101698
- Post-Percutaneous Coronary Intervention CYP2C19 Genotyping in an Irish population: The Potential Role in Identifying Clopidogrel Therapy Related Bleeding Risks.
Bing Wei Thaddeus Soh et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2023
- Machine learning for prediction of bleeding in acute myocardial infarction patients after percutaneous coronary intervention.
Xueyan Zhao et al. Therapeutic advances in chronic disease 2023 1420406223231158561
- Performance of machine learning-based coronary computed tomography angiography for selecting revascularization candidates.
Zengfa Huang et al. Acta radiologica (Stockholm, Sweden : 1987) 2023 2841851231158730
- Machine learning improves mortality prediction in three-vessel disease.
Xinxing Feng et al. Atherosclerosis 2023 3671-7
- Prevalence of Diabetes and Its Association with Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia: An Analysis from the Hellenic Familial Hypercholesterolemia Registry (HELLAS-FH).
Boutari Chrysoula et al. Pharmaceuticals (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 16(1)
- Identification of Coronary Culprit Lesion in ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction by Using Deep Learning.
Tseng Li-Ming et al. IEEE journal of translational engineering in health and medicine 2023 1170-79
- Pharmacogenetics of P2Y Receptor Inhibitors.
Thomas Cameron D et al. Pharmacotherapy 2023
- AGTR1rs5186 Polymorphism Is Associated with the Risk of Restenosis after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: A Meta-Analysis.
Lv Feng et al. Journal of cardiovascular development and disease 2022 9(11)
- Implementation of an All-Day Artificial Intelligence-Based Triage System to Accelerate Door-to-Balloon Times.
Wang Yu-Chen et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2022
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2023
- Content source: