Last Posted: Mar 03, 2022
- Gender Related Differences in the Clinical Presentation of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy-An Analysis from the SILICOFCM Database.
Preveden Andrej et al. Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania) 2022 58(2)
- Ajmaline Testing and the Brugada Syndrome.
Rizzo Alessandro et al. The American journal of cardiology 2020 Aug
- Pheochromocytoma Due to TMEM127 Mutation - The Importance of Genetic Testing for Clinical Decision.
Paredes Sílvia Cristina de Sousa et al. European endocrinology 2020 Apr 16(1) 72-74
- The challenges of diagnosis and management of Gitelman syndrome.
Urwin Stephanie et al. Clinical endocrinology 2019 Oct
- Long QT Syndrome: Genetics and Future Perspective.
Wallace Eimear et al. Pediatric cardiology 2019 Aug
- Genetic testing and surveillance guidelines in hereditary pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma.
Muth A et al. Journal of internal medicine 2018 Dec
- Keeping the Beat - Researchers Find New Genetic Variants Linked to Atrial Fibrillation, Suggesting New Treatment Targets
S Ktori, GEN News, October 25, 2018
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy: A Review of Living and Deceased Probands.
Blusztein David I et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2018 Aug
- Pulmonary Hypertension Fact Sheet
CDC Information, 2018
- AI may help to spot heart problems
BBC News, August 2, 2019
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.