Last Posted: Mar 28, 2023
- Integrating multimodal information in machine learning for classifying acute myocardial infarction.
Ran Xiao et al. Physiological measurement 2023
- Assessing the performance of genetic risk score for stratifying risk of post-sepsis cardiovascular complications.
Brian McElligott et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2023 101076745
- Artificial intelligence for secondary prevention of myocardial infarction: A qualitative study of patient and health professional perspectives.
Melissa Pelly et al. International journal of medical informatics 2023 173105041
- SERS spectroscopy with machine learning to analyze human plasma derived sEVs for coronary artery disease diagnosis and prognosis.
Xi Huang et al. Bioengineering & translational medicine 2023 8(2) e10420
- Association of Joint Genetic and Social Environmental Risks With Incident Myocardial Infarction: Results From the Health and Retirement Study.
Junhan Tang et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2023 e028200
- Machine learning for prediction of bleeding in acute myocardial infarction patients after percutaneous coronary intervention.
Xueyan Zhao et al. Therapeutic advances in chronic disease 2023 1420406223231158561
- The artificial sweetener erythritol and cardiovascular event risk.
Marco Witkowski et al. Nature medicine 2023 2
- Life's Essential 8 and 10-Year and Lifetime Risk of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in China.
Cheng Jin et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2023
- Social Determinants, Cardiovascular Disease, and Health Care Cost: A Nationwide Study in the United States Using Machine Learning.
Feinuo Sun et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2023 e027919
- Burden of cardiovascular disease in a large contemporary cohort of patients with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia.
Ferrières Jean et al. Atherosclerosis plus 2023 5017-24
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 30, 2023
- Content source: