Last Posted: Mar 31, 2022
- Genetic Polymorphisms in a Familial Hypercholesterolemia Population from North-Eastern Europe.
Ma?taleru Alexandra et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(3)
- Influence of diabetes and hypercholesterolemia on laboratory methods for hereditary spherocytosis diagnosis.
Lazarova Elena et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2022 e24248
- International Approaches to Management of CFTR-Related Metabolic Syndrome/Cystic Fibrosis Screen Positive, Inconclusive Diagnosis.
Chudleigh Jane et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2022 8(1)
- Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator-related metabolic syndrome/cystic fibrosis screen positive, inconclusive diagnosis (CRMS/CFSPID).
Sinha Aditi et al. Breathe (Sheffield, England) 2022 17(3) 210088
- Association between circulating microRNAs and the metabolic syndrome in adult populations: A systematic review.
Solís-Toro Daniel et al. Diabetes & metabolic syndrome 2021 16(1) 102376
- Polygenic architecture and cardiovascular risk of familial combined hyperlipidemia.
Trinder Mark et al. Atherosclerosis 2021 34035-43
- Genetic Studies of Metabolic Syndrome in Arab Populations: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Al-Homedi Zahrah et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12733746
- The altered serum lipidome and its diagnostic potential for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver (NAFL)-associated hepatocellular carcinoma.
Lewinska Monika et al. EBioMedicine 2021 73103661
- Potential evidence for epigenetic biomarkers of metabolic syndrome in human whole blood in Latinos.
Urashima Keane et al. PloS one 2021 16(10) e0259449
- Machine Learning-Based Prediction for 4-Year Risk of Metabolic Syndrome in Adults: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
Zhang Hui et al. Risk management and healthcare policy 2021 144361-4368
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- NIH Information (3)
- COVID-19 (38)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1673)
- GWAS Studies (48)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (52)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (18)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (27)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.