- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Apr 21, 2019
- A Unified Model for the Analysis of Gene-Environment Interaction.
Gauderman W James et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Apr 188(4) 760-767
- Precision health: treating the individual patient with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Obeidat Ma'en et al. The Medical journal of Australia 2019 Apr
- Usefulness of Genetic Testing in Sudden Cardiac Arrest Survivors With or Without Previous Clinical Evidence of Heart Disease.
Asatryan Babken et al. The American journal of cardiology 2019 Mar
- Review of Cystic Fibrosis.
Goetz Danielle et al. Pediatric annals 2019 Apr 48(4) e154-e161
- Decision outcomes of women choosing extended non-invasive prenatal testing.
Lo Tsz-Kin et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2019 Apr 1-2
- Identifying Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Based on Computed Tomography Evidence of Emphysema.
Miskoff Jeffrey A et al. Cureus 2019 Jan 11(1) e3971
- Newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: Is there benefit for everyone?
Course C W et al. Paediatric respiratory reviews 2019 Feb
- Real-world use of rescue inhaler sensors, electronic symptom questionnaires and physical activity monitors in COPD.
Bowler Russell et al. BMJ open respiratory research 2019 6(1) e000350
- The Economic Burden of Cystic Fibrosis in Germany from a Payer Perspective.
Frey Simon et al. PharmacoEconomics 2019 Apr
- Cell-free DNA in the supernatant of pleural effusion can be used to detect driver and resistance mutations, and can guide tyrosine kinase inhibitor treatment decisions.
Hummelink Karlijn et al. ERJ open research 2019 Feb 5(1)
- Identification of biomarkers and genetic approaches toward chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Wadhwa Ridhima et al. Journal of cellular physiology 2019 Mar
- Pharmacogenomics of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Hersh Craig P et al. Expert review of respiratory medicine 2019 Mar
- Machine learning for patient risk stratification for acute respiratory distress syndrome.
Zeiberg Daniel et al. PloS one 2019 14(3) e0214465
- Precision medicine for cell therapy in acute respiratory distress syndrome - Authors' reply.
Matthay Michael A et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2019 Apr 7(4) e14
- Precision medicine for cell therapy in acute respiratory distress syndrome.
Zhang Haibo et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2019 Apr 7(4) e13
- Systematic benchmarking of omics computational tools.
Mangul Serghei et al. Nature communications 2019 Mar 10(1) 1393
- Genetic Architectures of Childhood- and Adult-Onset Asthma Are Partly Distinct
MAR Ferreira et al, AJHG, March 27, 2019
- Efficacy and safety of artemether-lumefantrine for the treatment of uncomplicated malaria and prevalence of Pfk13 and Pfmdr1 polymorphisms after a decade of using artemisinin-based combination therapy in mainland Tanzania.
Ishengoma Deus S et al. Malaria journal 2019 Mar 18(1) 88
- Fully automated real-time PCR for EGFR testing in non-small cell lung carcinoma.
Colling Richard et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2019 Feb 474(2) 187-192
- Applications of CRISPR systems in respiratory health: Entering a new 'red pen' era in genome editing.
Moses Colette et al. Respirology (Carlton, Vic.) 2019 Mar
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (91)
- CDC Publications (108)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (10367)
- GWAS Studies (210)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (426)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (64)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (37)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (285)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (28)
- Reviews/Commentaries (348)
- Tools/Methods (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: