- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jun 12, 2019
- A Predictive Model for Identification of Children at Risk of Subsequent High-Frequency Utilization of the Emergency Department for Asthma.
Samuels-Kalow Margaret E et al. Pediatric emergency care 2019 Jun
- A prospective multicentre study testing the diagnostic accuracy of an automated cough sound centred analytic system for the identification of common respiratory disorders in children.
Porter Paul et al. Respiratory research 2019 Jun 20(1) 81
- Embedding research recruitment in a community resource e-prescribing system: lessons from an implementation study on Chicago's South Side.
Feldmeth Gillian et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2019 Jun
- Family History-Wide Association Study ("FamWAS") for Identifying Clinical and Environmental Risk Factors for Common Chronic Diseases.
Rasooly Danielle et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Jun
- Discriminatory Molecular Biomarkers of Allergic and Nonallergic Asthma and Its Severity.
Baos Selene et al. Frontiers in immunology 2019 101051
- A Theoretical Framework and Conceptual Design for Engaging Children in Therapy at Home-The Design of a Wearable Breathing Trainer.
Siering Lara et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 May 9(2)
- A Virtual Agent to Support Individuals Living With Physical and Mental Comorbidities: Co-Design and Acceptability Testing.
Easton Katherine et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 May 21(5) e12996
- Bespoke Babies: Genome Editing in Cystic Fibrosis Embryos.
Brothers Kyle B et al. The Annals of thoracic surgery 2019 May
- Can the COPD web be used to promote self-management in patients with COPD in swedish primary care: a controlled pragmatic pilot trial with 3 month- and 12 month follow-up.
Nyberg Andre et al. Scandinavian journal of primary health care 2019 Mar 37(1) 69-82
- The implications and management of cystic fibrosis screen positive, inconclusive diagnosis patients.
Krishnananthan Thanuja et al. Paediatric respiratory reviews 2019 Mar
- Genotype-first analysis of a generally healthy population cohort supports genetic testing for diagnosis of hereditary angioedema of unknown cause.
Bodian Dale L et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2019 1532
- Interventions for promoting participation in shared decision-making for children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis.
Malone Helen et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2019 May 5CD012578
- Usefulness of gene expression profiling of bronchoalveolar lavage cells in acute lung allograft rejection.
Weigt S Samuel et al. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation 2019 May
- Exploring the potential benefits of digital health technology for the management of COPD: a qualitative study of patient perceptions.
Slevin Patrick et al. ERJ open research 2019 Apr 5(2)
- Gene and Base Editing as a Therapeutic Option for Cystic Fibrosis-Learning from Other Diseases.
Mention Karen et al. Genes 2019 May 10(5)
- Phenotypic spectrum and genetic heterogeneity of cystic fibrosis in Sri Lanka.
Indika Neluwa Liyanage Ruwan et al. BMC medical genetics 2019 May 20(1) 89
- Potential normalization of an asthma mHealth intervention in community pharmacies: Applying a theory-based framework.
Kosse Richelle C et al. Research in social & administrative pharmacy : RSAP 2019 May
- Role of Radiologists in the Diagnosis of Unsuspected Birt-Hogg-Dubé Syndrome in a Tertiary Clinical Practice.
Lee Elizabeth et al. AJR. American journal of roentgenology 2019 May 1-6
- Effects of Genetic Variants Associated with Familial Hypercholesterolemia on Low-Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol Levels and Cardiovascular Outcomes in the Million Veteran Program.
Sun Yan V et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Dec 11(12)
- 2019 HRS Expert Consensus Statement on Evaluation, Risk Stratification, and Management of Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy.
Towbin Jeffrey A et al. Heart rhythm 2019 May
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (92)
- CDC Publications (108)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (10442)
- GWAS Studies (220)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (467)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (66)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (38)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (27)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (285)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (29)
- Reviews/Commentaries (369)
- Tools/Methods (11)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: