Last Posted: Mar 27, 2023
- Investigation of an outbreak of COVID-19 among U.S. military personnel and beneficiaries stationed in the Republic of Korea, June-July 2021.
Shilpa Hakre et al. PLOS global public health 2023 3 (5) e0000236
- Comparison of the methods for isolation and detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in municipal wastewater.
Lucansky Vincent, et al. Frontiers in public health 2023 0 0. 1116636
- Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator modulators attenuate platelet activation and aggregation in blood of healthy donors and COVID-19 patients.
Asmus Erik, et al. The European respiratory journal 2023 0 0. (3)
- Risk Factors and Predictive Modeling for Post-Acute Sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Findings from EHR Cohorts of the RECOVER Initiative.
Zang Chengxi, et al. Research square 2023 0 0.
- Challenges in the Management of Hereditary Angioedema in Urban and Rural Settings: Results of a US Survey.
J Allen Meadows et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2023
- Cystic fibrosis prevalence in the United States and participation in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Patient Registry in 2020.
Elizabeth A Cromwell et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2023
- Standards of care for CFTR variant-specific therapy (including modulators) for people with cystic fibrosis.
Kevin W Southern et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2023 22(1) 17-30
- Sweat conductivity for diagnosing cystic fibrosis after positive newborn screening: prospective, diagnostic test accuracy study.
Renata Marcos Bedran et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2023
- Do more stringent policies reduce daily COVID-19 case counts? Evidence from Canadian provinces.
Sen Anindya, et al. Economic analysis and policy 2023 0 0. 225-242
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Extract High-Quality Information From Lung Cancer Screening Computerized Tomography Reports for Inter-Radiologist Audit and Feedback Quality Improvement.
Yucheng Zhang et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2023 7e2200153
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (33)
- NIH Information (95)
- COVID-19 (4307)
- CDC Publications (79)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (9000)
- GWAS Studies (313)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (989)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (120)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (39)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (29)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (440)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (282)
- Reviews/Commentaries (598)
- Tools/Methods (12)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (20)
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 28, 2023
- Content source: