- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Sep 15, 2020
- Use of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Infant Test of Neuromuscular Disorders (CHOP INTEND) in X-Linked Myotubular Myopathy: Content Validity and Psychometric Performance.
Duong Tina et al. Journal of neuromuscular diseases 2020 Sep
- Cytokine Levels in Critically Ill Patients With COVID-19 and Other Conditions.
Kox Matthijs et al. JAMA 2020 Sep
- [Epidemiological characteristics of COVID-19 monitoring cases in Yinzhou district based on health big data platform].
Sun Y X et al. Zhonghua liu xing bing xue za zhi = Zhonghua liuxingbingxue zazhi 2020 Aug 41(8) 1220-1224
- Comparison of machine learning techniques to predict unplanned readmission following total shoulder arthroplasty.
Arvind Varun et al. Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery 2020 Jun
- The value of microRNA-21 as a biomarker for the prognosis of lung cancer: A protocol for systematic review and meta-analysis.
Zhang Wei et al. Medicine 2020 Aug 99(33) e21483
- Corticosteroids in COVID-19 ARDS: Evidence and Hope During the Pandemic.
Prescott Hallie C et al. JAMA 2020 Sep
- Cystic fibrosis newborn screening: the importance of bloodspot sample quality.
Doull Iolo et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2020 Aug
- Large Study Links Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis to Severe COVID-19
Reuters, August 27, 2020
- United States Pulmonary Hypertension Scientific Registry (USPHSR): Baseline Characteristics.
Badlam Jessica B et al. Chest 2020 Aug
- Prediction of lung cancer risk at follow-up screening with low-dose CT: a training and validation study of a deep learning method.
Huang Peng et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2019 Nov 1(7) e353-e362
- Resolvin D1 and D2 reduce SARS-Cov-2-induced inflammation in cystic fibrosis macrophages
A Rechiutti et al, BIORXIV, August 28, 2020
- Development and evaluation of a rapid CRISPR-based diagnostic for COVID-19.
Hou Tieying et al. PLoS pathogens 2020 Aug (8) e1008705
- People with Moderate to Severe Asthma
CDC, August 2020
- [Whole genomic copy number variation score: an indicator of potential diagnostic and prognostic value for lung adenocarcinoma].
Zhang L et al. Zhonghua zhong liu za zhi [Chinese journal of oncology] 2020 Jul 42(7) 543-550
- Implications of CLSPN Variants in Cellular Function and Susceptibility to Cancer.
Azenha Diana et al. Cancers 2020 Aug 12(9)
- Periodic Genotype Shifts in Clinically Prevalent Mycoplasma pneumoniae Strains in Japan.
Kenri Tsuyoshi et al. Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology 2020 10385
- Selpercatinib Aimed at RET -Altered Cancers.
Kurzrock Razelle et al. The New England journal of medicine 2020 Aug (9) 868-869
- Clinical implications of prospective genomic profiling of metastatic breast cancer patients.
van Geelen Courtney T et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2020 Aug 22(1) 91
- Current Insights in Genetics of Sarcoidosis: Functional and Clinical Impacts.
Calender Alain et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Aug 9(8)
- Cystic fibrosis in low and middle-income countries (LMIC): A view from four different regions of the world.
da Silva Filho Luiz Vicente Ribeiro Ferreira et al. Paediatric respiratory reviews 2020 Jul
- CDC Information (30)
- NIH Information (95)
- CDC Publications (113)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11414)
- GWAS Studies (242)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (931)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (113)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (68)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (60)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (239)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (593)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (29)
- Reviews/Commentaries (657)
- Tools/Methods (15)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (17)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.