Last Posted: Mar 21, 2023
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Extract High-Quality Information From Lung Cancer Screening Computerized Tomography Reports for Inter-Radiologist Audit and Feedback Quality Improvement.
Yucheng Zhang et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2023 7e2200153
- Learning meaningful latent space representations for patient risk stratification: Model development and validation for dengue and other acute febrile illness.
Bernard Hernandez et al. Frontiers in digital health 2023 51057467
- A systematic review of federated learning applications for biomedical data.
Matthew G Crowson et al. PLOS digital health 2023 1(5) e0000033
- Internet of things-Enabled technologies as an intervention for childhood obesity: A systematic review.
Ching Lam et al. PLOS digital health 2023 1(4) e0000024
- Artificial intelligence and the potential for perioperative delabeling of penicillin allergies for neurosurgery inpatients.
Melinda Jiang et al. British journal of neurosurgery 2023 1-4
- Disease severity classification using passively collected smartphone-based keystroke dynamics within multiple sclerosis.
Aleide Hoeijmakers et al. Scientific reports 2023 13(1) 1871
- Germline genetic mutations in pediatric cerebrovascular anomalies: a multidisciplinary approach to screening, testing, and management.
Melissa A LoPresti et al. Journal of neurosurgery. Pediatrics 2023 1-9
- Persistent mutation burden drives sustained anti-tumor immune responses.
Noushin Niknafs et al. Nature medicine 2023
- A Hybrid System of Braden Scale and Machine Learning to Predict Hospital-Acquired Pressure Injuries (Bedsores): A Retrospective Observational Cohort Study.
Dweekat Odai Y et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(1)
- An Integrated System of Multifaceted Machine Learning Models to Predict If and When Hospital-Acquired Pressure Injuries (Bedsores) Occur.
Dweekat Odai Y et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2023 20(1)
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: