Last Posted: May 26, 2023
- IL-4R? (rs1801275) A>G polymorphism in Egyptian immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) patients: a single center experience.
Mohamed Abdelkader Morad, et al. Hematology, transfusion and cell therapy 2023 0
- The Impact of Human Platelet Antigen Allele on Antiplatelet Antibodies and Cryoglobulins in Patients with Primary Immune Thrombocytopenia and Hepatitis C Virus-Associated Immune Thrombocytopenia.
Cih-En Huang, et al. Mediterranean journal of hematology and infectious diseases 2023 0 (1) e2023030
- Autoimmune Regulator Gene Polymorphisms and the Risk of Primary Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura: A Case-Control Study.
Abdel Ghafar Muhammad T, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2023 0 (5)
- Combined tumor necrosis factor-? (-308 G/A) and tumor necrosis factor-? (+?252 A/G) nucleotide polymorphisms and chronicity in Egyptian children with immune thrombocytopenia.
El-Ghamrawy Mona, et al. International journal of hematology 2023 0
- Gene mutations in the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway were related to immune thrombocytopenia pathogenesis.
Ruan Jing-Shu, et al. Medicine 2023 0 (7) e32947
- Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist Gene Polymorphisms in Egyptian Children and Adolescents With Primary Immune Thrombocytopenia: Association With Disease Susceptibility, Response to Therapy, and Outcome.
Al-Tawil Mohammed M, et al. Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology 2023 0
- [Idiopathic thrombocytopenia refractery to therapy of cyclosporine A in clinical practice - case report].
Schwarzová Lucia, et al. Ceska a Slovenska farmacie : casopis Ceske farmaceuticke spolecnosti a Slovenske farmaceuticke spolecnosti 2018 0 (5) 233-237
- Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis and immune thrombocytopenia: More than a coincidence?
Oncel I, et al. Medical hypotheses 2018 0 70-72
- Macrothrombocytopenia associated with a rare GFI1B missense variant confounding the presentation of immune thrombocytopenia.
Cheng Aaron N, et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 0 (9) e27874
- NUDT15 polymorphism explains serious toxicity to azathioprine in Indian patients with chronic immune thrombocytopenia and autoimmune hemolytic anemia: a case series.
Devasia Anup J, et al. Drug metabolism and personalized therapy 2020 0 (4)
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 02, 2023
- Content source: