Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Sep 04, 2019
- Translational research in pulmonary fibrosis.
Mathai Susan K et al. Translational research : the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine 2019 2091-13
- [Selection of lung transplant candidates in France in 2019].
Falque L et al. Revue des maladies respiratoires 2019 Apr 36(4) 508-518
- A robust data-driven genomic signature for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis with applications for translational model selection.
Ammar Ron et al. PloS one 2019 14(4) e0215565
- Integrating Genomics into Management of Fibrotic Interstitial Lung Disease.
Adegunsoye Ayodeji et al. Chest 2019 Jan
- Current Status and Future Opportunities in Lung Precision Medicine Research with a Focus on Biomarkers. An American Thoracic Society/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Research Statement.
Wu Ann Chen et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2018 Dec 198(12) e116-e136
- Personalised medicine in interstitial lung diseases: Number 6 in the Series "Personalised medicine in respiratory diseases" Edited by Renaud Louis and Nicolas Roche.
Kokosi Maria A et al. European respiratory review : an official journal of the European Respiratory Society 2018 Jun 27(148)
- [Rheumatoid arthritis-associated interstitial lung disease?: new genetic data and therapeutic perspectives].
Valerio Flore et al. Revue medicale suisse 2019 Mar 15(641) 536-541
- Deep learning for classifying fibrotic lung disease on high-resolution computed tomography: a case-cohort study.
Walsh Simon L F et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2018 6(11) 837-845
- Clinical Genetics in Interstitial Lung Disease.
Newton Chad A et al. Frontiers in medicine 2018 5116
- Pharmacogenetic variants and vitamin K deficiency: a risk factor or trigger for fibrosing interstitial pneumonias?
Drent Marjolein et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2018 Mar
- Using omics approaches to understand pulmonary diseases.
Kan Mengyuan et al. Respiratory research 2017 Aug 18(1) 149
- Validation of a 52-gene risk profile for outcome prediction in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: an international, multicentre, cohort study.
Herazo-Maya Jose D et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2017 Sep
- Personalized Medicine in Respiratory Disease: Role of Proteomics.
Priyadharshini V S et al. Advances in protein chemistry and structural biology 2016 102115-46
- Genetic Evaluation and Testing of Patients and Families with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
Kropski Jonathan A et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2016 Oct
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 22, 2019
- Content source: