Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Last Posted: Feb 14, 2023
- Research Progress of Respiratory Disease and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Based on Artificial Intelligence.
Gerui Zhang et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(3)
- Genetics in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: A Clinical Perspective.
Papiris Spyros A et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(12)
- Deep Learning for Estimating Lung Capacity on Chest Radiographs Predicts Survival in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
Kim Hyungjin et al. Radiology 2022 220292
- The current status and future of FDA-approved artificial intelligence tools in chest radiology in the United States.
Milam M E et al. Clinical radiology 2022
- Screening for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis using comorbidity signatures in electronic health records.
Onishchenko Dmytro et al. Nature medicine 2022 9
- The Effectiveness of Nintedanib in Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Familial Pulmonary Fibrosis and Progressive Fibrosing Interstitial Lung Diseases: A Real-World Study.
Cameli Paolo et al. Biomedicines 2022 10(8)
- Genetic testing in interstitial lung disease: An international survey.
Terwiel Michelle et al. Respirology (Carlton, Vic.) 2022
- Perceptions of Genetic Testing: A Mixed-methods Study of Patients with Pulmonary Fibrosis and their First-degree Relatives.
Grant-Orser Amanda et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2022
- Predicting Usual Interstitial Pneumonia Histopathology from Chest CT with Deep Learning.
Bratt Alex et al. Chest 2022
- Genotype-Phenotype Relationships in Inheritable Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: A Greek National Cohort Study.
Manali Effrosyni D et al. Respiration; international review of thoracic diseases 2022 1-13
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2023
- Content source: