Last Posted: May 05, 2023
- Effect of the machine learning-derived Hypotension Prediction Index (HPI) combined with diagnostic guidance versus standard care on depth and duration of intraoperative and postoperative hypotension in elective cardiac surgery patients: HYPE-2 - study protocol of a randomised clinical trial.
Santino R Rellum et al. BMJ Open 2023 13(5) e061832
- Predicting patient decompensation from continuous physiologic monitoring in the emergency department.
Sameer Sundrani et al. NPJ digital medicine 2023 6(1) 60
- Metoprolol and CYP2D6: A Retrospective Cohort Study Evaluating Genotype-Based Outcomes.
Savannah Collett et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2023 13(3)
- Bayesian network modeling of risk and prodromal markers of Parkinson's disease.
Meemansa Sood et al. PloS one 2023 18(2) e0280609
- Prediction of early-wheelchair dependence in multiple system atrophy based on machine learning algorithm: A prospective cohort study.
Lingyu Zhang et al. Clinical parkinsonism & related disorders 2023 8100183
- Classification of Blood Pressure Levels Based on Photoplethysmogram and Electrocardiogram Signals with a Concatenated Convolutional Neural Network.
Fuadah Yunendah Nur et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(11)
- Safety and efficacy of propranolol for treatment of familial cerebral cavernous malformations (Treat_CCM): a randomised, open-label, blinded-endpoint, phase 2 pilot trial.
Lanfranconi Silvia et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2022
- Machine learning for predicting acute hypotension: A systematic review.
Zhao Anxing et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 9937637
- Utility of support vector machine and decision tree to identify the prognosis of metformin poisoning in the United States: analysis of National Poisoning Data System.
Mehrpour Omid et al. BMC pharmacology & toxicology 2022 23(1) 49
- Machine learning model to predict hypotension after starting continuous renal replacement therapy.
Kang Min Woo et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 17169
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: