Last Posted: Mar 30, 2023
- Obstetrical, perinatal and genetic outcomes associated with non-reportable prenatal cell free DNA screening results.
Mary E Norton et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2023
- Pharmacogenetic association of the NR1H3 promoter variant with antihypertensive response among patients with hypertension: A longitudinal study.
Yu Chen et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2023 141083134
- Bempedoic acid in the management of lipid disorders and cardiovascular risk. 2023 position paper of the international lipid expert panel (ILEP).
Maciej Banach et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2023
- Undiagnosed hypertension and its determinants among hypertensive patients in rural districts of northwest Ethiopia: a mediation analysis.
Destaw Fetene Teshome et al. BMC health services research 2023 23(1) 222
- A transparent artificial intelligence framework to assess lung disease in pulmonary hypertension.
Michail Mamalakis et al. Scientific reports 2023 13(1) 3812
- Artificial intelligence and body composition.
Prasanna Santhanam et al. Diabetes & metabolic syndrome 2023 17(3) 102732
- Identification of High Likelihood of Dementia in Population-Based Surveys using Unsupervised Clustering: a Longitudinal Analysis.
Amin Gharbi-Meliani et al. medRxiv : the preprint server for health sciences 2023
- Development of rapid and effective risk prediction models for stroke in the Chinese population: a cross-sectional study.
Yuexin Qiu et al. BMJ open 2023 13(3) e068045
- Personalized hypertension treatment recommendations by a data-driven model.
Yang Hu et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2023 23(1) 44
- The prevalence and treatment patterns of familial hypercholesterolemia among Thai patients with premature coronary artery disease.
Nantiya Nawaka et al. Postgraduate medicine 2023
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (15)
- COVID-19 (435)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8269)
- GWAS Studies (172)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (240)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Apr 01, 2023
- Content source: