Last Posted: Nov 07, 2022
- Feasibility of Precision Medicine in Hypertension Management—Scope and Technological Aspects
P Nitzan et al, J Per Med, November 7, 2022
- Preeclampsia, Genomics and Public Health
E Dawson et al, CDC Blog Post, October 25, 2022
- Fitbit step counts clarify the association between activity and chronic disease risk
Nature Medicine, October 11, 2022
- Modeling global 80-80-80 blood pressure targets and cardiovascular outcomes
SJ Pickersgill et al, Nature Medicine, July 18, 2022
- Incorporating family history of disease improves polygenic risk scores in diverse populations
MLA Hujeol et al, Cell Genomics, July 13, 2022
- Blood pressure measurement using only a smartphone
L Frey et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, July 6, 2022
- Machine learning approaches to predict the 1-year-after-initial-AMI survival of elderly patients.
Lee Jisoo et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 115
- Association of Lipoprotein (a) in Coronary Artery Disease in Young Individuals.
Patted Aishwarya et al. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 2022 70(4) 11-12
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Polymorphism (rs1801133) and the Risk of Hypertension among African Populations: A Narrative Synthesis of Literature.
Mabhida Sihle E et al. Genes 2022 13(4)
- Machine learning-based identification of risk-factor signatures for undiagnosed atrial fibrillation in primary prevention and post-stroke in clinical practice.
Schnabel Renate B et al. European heart journal. Quality of care & clinical outcomes 2022
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (15)
- COVID-19 (359)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6579)
- GWAS Studies (145)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (296)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (41)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (167)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (10)
- Reviews/Commentaries (145)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.