Last Posted: Feb 15, 2023
- [Telomeres and lung].
Guérin C, et al. Revue des maladies respiratoires 2022 0 (7) 595-606
- How much do we know about genetic predisposition of hypersensitivity pneumonitis?
B?ach Justyna, et al. Annals of agricultural and environmental medicine : AAEM 2022 0 (2) 306-308
- Integrating Genomics Into Management of Fibrotic Interstitial Lung Disease.
Adegunsoye Ayodeji, et al. Chest 2019 0 (5) 1026-1040
- Common idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis risk variants are associated with hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
Furusawa Haruhiko, et al. Thorax 2022 0 (5) 508-510
- Content-based Image Retrieval by Using Deep Learning for Interstitial Lung Disease Diagnosis with Chest CT.
Choe Jooae et al. Radiology 2021 204164
- Distinct TNF-alpha and HLA polymorphisms associate with fibrotic and non-fibrotic subtypes of hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
Freitas Cláudia, et al. Pulmonology 2021 10
- Safety and Effectiveness of Mycophenolate Mofetil in Interstitial Lung Diseases: Insights from a Machine Learning Radiographic Model.
Karampitsakos Theodoros et al. Respiration; international review of thoracic diseases 2021 1-10
- Alternative Gene Expression by TOLLIP Variant Is Associated With Lung Function in Chronic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis.
Katayanagi Shinji, et al. Chest 2021 8
- Family History of Pulmonary Fibrosis Predicts Worse Survival in Patients with Interstitial Lung Disease.
Cutting Claire et al. Chest 2021 Jan
- SNP and Haplotype Interaction Models Reveal Association of Surfactant Protein Gene Polymorphisms With Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis of Mexican Population.
Gandhi Chintan K, et al. Frontiers in medicine 2020 0 588404
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 04, 2023
- Content source: