Last Posted: Mar 16, 2023
- Factors Predicting Statin Initiation During Childhood in Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Importance of Genetic Diagnosis.
Noel Peretti et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2022 9
- Association of triglyceride-glucose index with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease and mortality among familial hypercholesterolemia patients.
Jun Wen et al. Diabetology & metabolic syndrome 2023 15(1) 39
- Does low-density lipoprotein fully explain atherosclerotic risk in familial hypercholesterolemia?
Shoa L Clarke et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2023 34(2) 52-58
- Genetic Testing in Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Is It for Everyone?
A M Medeiros et al. Current atherosclerosis reports 2023
- [Advances in diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia].
H Zheng et al. Nan fang yi ke da xue xue bao = Journal of Southern Medical University 2023 43(1) 153-156
- Genetic Heterogeneity of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Repercussions for Molecular Diagnosis.
Maria Donata Di Taranto et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2023 24(4)
- Severe Dyslipidemia Mimicking Familial Hypercholesterolemia Induced by High-Fat, Low-Carbohydrate Diets: A Critical Review.
Veera Houttu et al. Nutrients 2023 15(4)
- The prevalence and treatment patterns of familial hypercholesterolemia among Thai patients with premature coronary artery disease.
Nantiya Nawaka et al. Postgraduate medicine 2023
- Awareness and knowledge of heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia among Serbian pediatricians.
Ljiljana Bjelakovic et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2023 111096478
- How Can Implementation Science Improve the Care of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia?
Mitchell Sarkies et al. Current atherosclerosis reports 2023 2
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 29, 2023
- Content source: