Last Posted: Nov 18, 2022
- Current German Guidelines on Diagnosis and Treatment of Secondary Hemochromatosis in Patients with Congenital Anemias.
Cario Holger et al. Klinische Padiatrie 2022 234(6) 368-373
- Diagnosis and Management of Hereditary Hemochromatosis.
Cabrera Elizabeth et al. JAMA 2022 11 (18) 1862-1863
- C282Y/H63D Compound Heterozygosity Is a Low Penetrance Genotype for Iron Overload-related Disease.
Hasan S M Mahmudul et al. Journal of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology 2022 5(5) 240-247
- Twenty-Five Years of Contemplating Genotype-Based Hereditary Hemochromatosis Population Screening.
Schmidtke Jörg et al. Genes 2022 13(9)
- Association of Genetic Variant Linked to Hemochromatosis With Brain Magnetic Resonance Imaging Measures of Iron and Movement Disorders.
Loughnan Robert et al. JAMA neurology 2022 8
- Genetic modifiers of penetrance to liver endpoints in HFE hemochromatosis: associations in a large community cohort.
Pilling Luke C et al. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.) 2022
- Hereditary hemochromatosis and liver transplantation: a survey of symptoms, lifestyle, and physician counseling pre- and post-transplant.
Zaver Himesh B et al. Clinics and research in hepatology and gastroenterology 2022 101898
- [Increased use of genetic health care in Iceland 2012-2017].
Hognason Hakon Bjorn et al. Laeknabladid 2021 108(1) 11-16
- HFE hemochromatosis: an overview about therapeutic recommendations.
Cancado Rodolfo D et al. Hematology, transfusion and cell therapy 2021
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis: Rapid Evidence Review.
Kane Shawn F et al. American family physician 2021 104(3) 263-270
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 27, 2023
- Content source: