Hematopoietic Cell Transplant
Last Posted: Apr 19, 2023
- Whole-genome sequencing identifies novel predictors for hematopoietic cell transplant outcomes for patients with myelodysplastic syndrome: a CIBMTR study.
Zhang Tao, et al. Journal of hematology & oncology 2023 0 (1) 37
- KIR genotype and haplotype repertoire in Kuwaiti healthy donors, hematopoietic cell transplant recipients and healthy family members.
Ameen Reem, et al. HLA 2023 0
- DNA Sequencing to Detect Residual Disease in Adults With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Prior to Hematopoietic Cell Transplant.
Dillon Laura W, et al. JAMA 2023 0 (9) 745-755
- Inosine Monophosphate Dehydrogenase Pharmacogenetics in Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Patients.
McCune Jeannine S, et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2018 0 (9) 1802-1807
- Extramedullary relapses after allogeneic stem cell transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia: clinical characteristics, incidence, risk factors and outcomes.
Alhashim Noura, et al. Bone marrow transplantation 2018 0 (7) 838-843
- HLA Haplotypes In 250 Families: The Baylor Laboratory Results And A Perspective On A Core NGS Testing Model For The 17 International HLA And Immunogenetics Workshop.
Askar Medhat, et al. Human immunology 2019 0 (11) 897-905
- Assessment of Drug Resistance during Phase 2b Clinical Trials of Presatovir in Adults Naturally Infected with Respiratory Syncytial Virus.
Porter Danielle P, et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2020 0 (9)
- Increased donor inhibitory KIR with known HLA interactions provide protection from relapse following HLA matched unrelated donor HCT for AML.
Krieger Elizabeth, et al. Bone marrow transplantation 2021 0 (11) 2714-2722
- Predictors of breakthrough clinically significant cytomegalovirus infection during letermovir prophylaxis in high-risk hematopoietic cell transplant recipients.
Royston Léna, et al. Immunity, inflammation and disease 2021 0 (3) 771-776
- CYP51A1 polymorphism and voriconazole-associated hepatotoxicity in children undergoing hematopoietic cell transplant.
Takahashi Takuto, et al. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021 0 (6) 442-446
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: