Heart And Vascular Diseases
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Apr 18, 2019
- Incidentally identified genetic variants in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy-associated genes among children undergoing exome sequencing reflect healthy population variation.
Headrick Andrew T et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Apr e593
- Lay Perspectives on Receiving Different Types of Genomic Secondary Findings: a Qualitative Vignette Study.
Vornanen M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Apr 28(2) 343-354
- Managing uncertainty in inherited cardiac pathologies-an international multidisciplinary survey.
McVeigh Terri Patricia et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Apr
- Stroke genetics: discovery, biology, and clinical applications.
Dichgans Martin et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2019 Apr
- Usefulness of Genetic Testing in Sudden Cardiac Arrest Survivors With or Without Previous Clinical Evidence of Heart Disease.
Asatryan Babken et al. The American journal of cardiology 2019 Mar
- Using NGS-methylation profiling to understand the molecular pathogenesis of young MI patients who have subsequent cardiac events.
Thunders Michelle et al. Epigenetics 2019 Apr
- Association of Rare Copy Number Variants With Risk of Depression.
Kendall Kimberley Marie, et al. JAMA psychiatry 2019 4 0.
- Bayesian Networks for Risk Prediction Using Real-World Data: A Tool for Precision Medicine.
Arora Paul et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2019 Apr 22(4) 439-445
- Use of machine-learning algorithms to determine features of systolic blood pressure variability that predict poor outcomes in hypertensive patients.
Lacson Ronilda C et al. Clinical kidney journal 2019 Apr 12(2) 206-212
- Finding missed cases of familial hypercholesterolemia in health systems using machine learning
Banda, JM, et al. npj Digital Medicine Volume 2, Article number: 23 (2019)
- FIND FH® Effectively Identified Individuals with Possible Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) in Electronic Health Records
Cision PR Newswire, April 11, 2019
- 'Precision medicine' and ischaemic heart disease: the stage is set for the new antibody based therapies (lipid lowering and anti-inflammatory).
Prati Francesco et al. European heart journal supplements : journal of the European Society of Cardiology 2019 Mar 21(Suppl B) B73-B75
- A Genetic Score of Predisposition to Low-Grade Inflammation Associated with Obesity May Contribute to Discern Population at Risk for Metabolic Syndrome.
Galmés Sebastià et al. Nutrients 2019 Jan 11(2)
- Applications of Machine Learning in Real-Life Digital Health Interventions: Review of the Literature.
Triantafyllidis Andreas K et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Apr 21(4) e12286
- Current Status of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in China: A Need for Patient FH Registry Systems.
Chen Peipei et al. Frontiers in physiology 2019 10280
- Identifying Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Based on Computed Tomography Evidence of Emphysema.
Miskoff Jeffrey A et al. Cureus 2019 Jan 11(1) e3971
- Association of Patient Characteristics and Tumor Genomics With Clinical Outcomes Among Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Using a Clinicogenomic Database.
Singal Gaurav et al. JAMA 2019 Apr 321(14) 1391-1399
- Using a machine learning approach to predict outcome after surgery for degenerative cervical myelopathy.
Merali Zamir G et al. PloS one 2019 14(4) e0215133
- Brugada Syndrome: Progress in Genetics, Risk Stratification and Management.
Romero Jorge et al. Arrhythmia & electrophysiology review 2019 Mar 8(1) 19-27
- Pharmacogenomic considerations for antiplatelet agents: the era of precision medicine in stroke prevention and neurointerventional practice.
Bonney Phillip A et al. Cold Spring Harbor molecular case studies 2019 Apr 5(2)
- CDC Information (87)
- NIH Information (203)
- CDC Publications (40)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (27233)
- GWAS Studies (564)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (942)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (133)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (76)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (13)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (48)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (91)
- Reviews/Commentaries (904)
- Tools/Methods (31)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: