Heart And Vascular Diseases
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 23, 2020
- A Real-World Experience of Clinical, Biochemical and Genetic Assessment of Patients with Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Di Taranto Maria Donata et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Jan 9(1)
- Cost-Effectiveness of Multigene Pharmacogenetic Testing in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Dong Olivia M et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2020 Jan 23(1) 61-73
- Prevalence of Fabry disease in dialysis patients: Western Australia Fabry disease screening study - the FoRWARD study.
Jahan Sadia et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2020 Jan 15(1) 10
- Prospective Evaluation of the Utility of Whole Exome Sequencing in Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Ramchand Jay et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2020 Jan 9(2) e013346
- An exploration of smokeless tobacco product nucleic acids: a combined metagenome and metatranscriptome analysis.
Tyx R E et al. Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2020 Jan 104(2) 751-763
- FH as a Prototype for Precision Public Health
The FH Foundation, 2019 FH Global summit, day 2 highlights, January 2020
- Assessment of a Machine Learning Model Applied to Harmonized Electronic Health Record Data for the Prediction of Incident Atrial Fibrillation.
Tiwari Premanand et al. JAMA network open 2020 Jan 3(1) e1919396
- Discovering hidden information in biosignals from patients by artificial intelligence.
Yoon Dukyong et al. Korean journal of anesthesiology 2020 Jan
- Performance of a deep learning algorithm for the evaluation of CAD-RADS classification with CCTA.
Muscogiuri Giuseppe et al. Atherosclerosis 2019 Dec 29425-32
- Precision Medicine and Artificial Intelligence: A Pilot Study on Deep Learning for Hypoglycemic Events Detection based on ECG.
Porumb Mihaela et al. Scientific reports 2020 Jan 10(1) 170
- Reducing the Global Public Health Burden of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: More Work Ahead
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog, January 21 2020
- De novo variants in exomes of congenital heart disease patients identify risk genes and pathways.
Sevim Bayrak Cigdem et al. Genome medicine 2020 Jan (1) 9
- An unsupervised learning approach to identify novel signatures of health and disease from multimodal data.
Shomorony Ilan et al. Genome medicine 2020 Jan 12(1) 7
- Clinical and Genetic Evaluation After Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Harris Stephanie L et al. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology 2020 Jan
- Epidemiology and Clinical Characteristics of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients with Inherited Heart Diseases.
Butters Alexandra et al. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology 2020 Jan
- Familial Mediterranean fever is associated with increased risk for ischemic heart disease and mortality - perspective derived from a large database.
Gendelman Omer et al. International journal of clinical practice 2020 Jan e13473
- Genetic testing in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Bonaventura Jirí et al. Vnitrni lekarstvi 2019 65(10) 652-658
- Machine Learning in Fetal Cardiology: What to Expect.
Garcia-Canadilla Patricia et al. Fetal diagnosis and therapy 2020 Jan 1-10
- Phenotype of children with inconclusive cystic fibrosis diagnosis after newborn screening.
Munck Anne et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2020 Jan
- Predicting Atrial Fibrillation using a Combination of Genetic Risk Score and Clinical Risk Factors.
Okubo Yousaku et al. Heart rhythm 2020 Jan
- CDC Information (95)
- NIH Information (203)
- CDC Publications (49)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (29032)
- GWAS Studies (630)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1396)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (220)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (105)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (40)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (280)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (48)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (97)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1268)
- Tools/Methods (41)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (21)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.