Heart And Vascular Diseases
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Sep 17, 2020
- An atlas on risk factors for type 2 diabetes: a wide-angled Mendelian randomisation study.
Yuan Shuai et al. Diabetologia 2020 Sep
- Electronic health records to facilitate continuous detection of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Pepplinkhuizen Shari et al. Atherosclerosis 2020 Aug 31083-87
- Familial Legacy of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm.
Elefteriades John A et al. Circulation 2020 Sep 142(10) 929-931
- Impact of the CYP2C19*17 allele on outcomes in patients receiving genotype-guided antiplatelet therapy after percutaneous coronary intervention.
Lee Craig R et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2020 Sep
- Sudden cardiac death in persons aged 50 years or younger: diagnostic yield of a regional molecular autopsy program using massive sequencing.
Ripoll-Vera Tomás et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2020 Sep
- Temporal Trend of Age at Diagnosis in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: An Analysis of the International Sarcomeric Human Cardiomyopathy Registry.
Canepa Marco et al. Circulation. Heart failure 2020 Sep CIRCHEARTFAILURE120007230
- The Future of Genetics and Heart Disease
FH Foundation annual inaugural Robert Hegele seminar, September 24, 2020
- Artificial intelligence enabled applications in kidney disease.
Chaudhuri Sheetal et al. Seminars in dialysis 2020 Sep
- Cardiometabolic disease risk among siblings of patients with major depressive disorder.
Li Jia-Ru et al. Journal of developmental origins of health and disease 2020 Sep 1-6
- Cystinuria: clinical practice recommendation.
Servais Aude et al. Kidney international 2020 Sep
- Genetics, Screening, and Treatment of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Experience Gained From the Implementation of the Vietnam Familial Hypercholesterolemia Registry.
Truong Thanh-Huong et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11914
- Hokuriku-plus familial hypercholesterolaemia registry study: rationale and study design.
Tada Hayato et al. BMJ open 2020 Sep 10(9) e038623
- Logistic Regression Model in a Machine Learning Application to Predict Elderly Kidney Transplant Recipients with Worse Renal Function One Year after Kidney Transplant: Elderly KTbot.
Elihimas Júnior Ubiracé Fernando et al. Journal of aging research 2020 20207413616
- Real-time AI prediction for major adverse cardiac events in emergency department patients with chest pain.
Zhang Pei-I et al. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine 2020 Sep 28(1) 93
- A digital health intervention for cardiovascular disease management in primary care (CONNECT) randomized controlled trial
J Redfern et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, September 10, 2020
- A relatively common homozygous TRAPPC4 splicing variant is associated with an early-infantile neurodegenerative syndrome.
Ghosh Shereen G et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Sep
- Clinical applications of machine learning in the diagnosis, classification, and prediction of heart failure.
Olsen Cameron R et al. American heart journal 2020 Jul 2291-17
- Deep Learning for ECG Analysis: Benchmarks and Insights from PTB-XL.
Strodthoff Nils et al. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 2020 Sep PP
- Cascade Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in South Africa: The Wits FIND-FH Program.
Raal Frederick J et al. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology 2020 Sep ATVBAHA120315040
- Categorized Genetic Analysis in Childhood-Onset Cardiomyopathy.
Al-Hassnan Zuhair N et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2020 Sep
- CDC Information (100)
- NIH Information (204)
- CDC Publications (43)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (29680)
- GWAS Studies (669)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1783)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (238)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (120)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (41)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (513)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (60)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (97)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1459)
- Tools/Methods (44)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (25)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.