Heart And Vascular Diseases
Last Posted: Nov 18, 2023
- Impact of vaccination and variants of concern on long COVID clinical phenotypes.
Kenny Grace, et al. BMC infectious diseases 2023 0 0. (1) 804
- Diagnostic Yield of Exome Sequencing in Pediatric Cardiomyopathy.
Julia Keisling et al. J Pediatr 2023 113808
- Familial hypercholesterolemia is related to cardiovascular disease, heart failure and atrial fibrillation. Results from a population-based study.
Hayato Tada et al. Eur J Clin Invest 2023 e14119
- Real-world utilization of guideline-directed genetic testing in inherited cardiovascular diseases.
Mauro Longoni et al. Front Cardiovasc Med 2023 101272433
- The GenoVA study: Equitable implementation of a pragmatic randomized trial of polygenic-risk scoring in primary care.
Jason L Vassy et al. Am J Hum Genet 2023 110(11) 1841-1852
- The impact of SARS-CoV-2 infection in patients with cystic fibrosis undergoing CFTR channel modulators treatment: a literature review.
Vitiello Antonio, et al. Respiratory research 2023 0 0. (1) 278
- Echocardiography-Based Deep Learning Model to Differentiate Constrictive Pericarditis and Restrictive Cardiomyopathy.
Chieh-Ju Chao et al. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 2023
- Metabolic syndrome prediction using non-invasive and dietary parameters based on a support vector machine.
Sahar Mohseni-Takalloo et al. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 2023
- Developing a hypertension visualization risk prediction system utilizing machine learning and health check-up data.
Jinsong Du et al. Sci Rep 2023 13(1) 18953
- Machine learning-based prediction of symptomatic intracerebral hemorrhage after intravenous thrombolysis for stroke: a large multicenter study.
Rui Wen et al. Front Neurol 2023 141247492
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Nov 27, 2023
- Content source: