Heart And Vascular Diseases
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jun 17, 2019
- Measuring Blood Pressure
- Genetic Risk Score for Coronary Disease Identifies Predispositions to Cardiovascular and Noncardiovascular Diseases
I Ntallah et al, JACC, June 2019
- Family screening for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Is it time to change practical guidelines?
Lafreniere-Roula Myriam et al. European heart journal 2019 Jun
- Genetic Variants Are Not Rare in ICD Candidates with Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Time for Next-Generation Sequencing?
Sousa Alexandra et al. Cardiology research and practice 2019 20192743650
- Risk of cardiovascular disease outcomes in primary care subjects with familial hypercholesterolaemia: A cohort study.
Iyen Barbara et al. Atherosclerosis 2019 May 2878-15
- Assistive game controller for artificial intelligence-enhanced telerehabilitation post-stroke.
Burdea Grigore et al. Assistive technology : the official journal of RESNA 2019 Jun 1-12
- Attitudes towards precision treatment of smoking in the Southern Community Cohort Study.
Senft Nicole et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Jun
- Big Data Approaches to Phenotyping Acute Ischemic Stroke Using Automated Lesion Segmentation of Multi-Center Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data.
Wu Ona et al. Stroke 2019 Jun STROKEAHA119025373
- Clinical outcomes of non-small-cell lung cancer patients with BRAF mutations: results from the French Cooperative Thoracic Intergroup biomarkers France study.
Couraud Sébastien et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Jun 11686-97
- Deep learning analysis of left ventricular myocardium in CT angiographic intermediate-degree coronary stenosis improves the diagnostic accuracy for identification of functionally significant stenosis.
van Hamersvelt Robbert W et al. European radiology 2019 May 29(5) 2350-2359
- Evaluating Reach, Acceptability, Utility, and Engagement with An App-Based Intervention to Improve Medication Adherence in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease in the MedApp-CHD Study: A Mixed-Methods Evaluation.
Santo Karla et al. Medical sciences (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Jun 7(6)
- Home-based virtual reality training after discharge from hospital-based stroke rehabilitation: a parallel randomized feasibility trial.
Sheehy Lisa et al. Trials 2019 Jun 20(1) 333
- Impact of text messages in a middle-income country to promote secondary prevention after acute coronary syndrome (IMPACS): A randomized trial.
Passaglia Luiz Guilherme et al. Medicine 2019 May 98(22) e15681
- Machine Learning-Based Three-Dimensional Echocardiographic Quantification of Right Ventricular Size and Function: Validation Against Cardiac Magnetic Resonance.
Genovese Davide et al. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography : official publication of the American Society of Echocardiography 2019 Jun
- On-Site Computed Tomography-Derived Fractional Flow Reserve Using a Machine-Learning Algorithm - Clinical Effectiveness in a Retrospective Multicenter Cohort.
Kurata Akira et al. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 2019 Jun
- Outcomes and Device Usage for Fully Automated Internet Interventions Designed for a Smartphone or Personal Computer: The MobileQuit Smoking Cessation Randomized Controlled Trial.
Danaher Brian G et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jun 21(6) e13290
- Update on hereditary, autosomal dominant cathepsin-A-related arteriopathy with strokes and leukoencephalopathy (CARASAL).
Finsterer Josef et al. Acta neurologica Belgica 2019 Jun
- What matters the adherence with BP 24-hr self-monitoring wearable device among hypertensive patients? A population-based survey.
Zhang Yuting et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2019 Jun
- 10-year-olds cholesterol was over 800. Can CRISPR fix the problem?
T Avril, Philadelphia Inquirer, June 10, 2019
- Absence of FH Diagnosis Linked to Increased Risk of Premature Mortality
M O'Riordan, TCMD Heart Disease, June 5, 2019
- CDC Information (84)
- NIH Information (203)
- CDC Publications (42)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (27438)
- GWAS Studies (595)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1045)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (137)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (77)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (39)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (48)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (97)
- Reviews/Commentaries (952)
- Tools/Methods (33)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (13)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: