Heart Valve Disease
Last Posted: Mar 02, 2023
- Association of Chlamydia trachomatis, C. pneumoniae, and IL-6 and IL-8 Gene Alterations With Heart Diseases.
Almeida Nubia Caroline Costa, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2019 0 87
- Predicting Range of Initial Warfarin Dose Based on Pharmacometabolomic and Genetic Inputs.
Huang Qing, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021 0 (6) 1585-1594
- DNA methylation dysregulations in rheumatic heart valve disease.
Shen Kangjun, et al. BMC cardiovascular disorders 2017 0 (1) 159
- Evaluation of demographic, clinical, and aetiological data of patients admitted to cardiology clinics and diagnosed with left ventricular hypertrophy in Turkish population (LVH-TR).
Kis Mehmet, et al. Acta cardiologica 2022 0 (9) 836-845
- Obesity as a Causal Risk Factor for Aortic Valve Stenosis.
Kaltoft Morten, et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2020 0 (2) 163-176
- Assessment of medical management in Coronary Type 2 Diabetic patients with previous percutaneous coronary intervention in Spain: A retrospective analysis of electronic health records using Natural Language Processing.
González-Juanatey Carlos et al. PloS one 2022 17(2) e0263277
- Enhanced Detection of Heart Valve Disease Using Integrated Artificial Intelligence at Scale.
O'Hair Daniel P et al. The Annals of thoracic surgery 2021
- Mucopolysaccharidoses: early diagnostic signs in infants and children.
Galimberti Cinzia et al. Italian journal of pediatrics 2018 Nov 44(Suppl 2) 133
- The Role of Protein Z and Protein Z-Dependent Protease Inhibitor Polymorphisms in the Development of Prosthetic Heart Valve Thrombosis.
Karakoyun Süleyman, et al. The Journal of heart valve disease 2017 7 (4) 460-466
- Association of Transforming Growth Factor-ß Superfamily Genes with Non-Regression of Pulmonary Artery Hypertension Following Balloon Mitral Valvotomy: A Pilot Study.
Prabhu Mukund A, et al. The Journal of heart valve disease 2016 11 (6) 708-715
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 21, 2023
- Content source: