Heart Valve Disease
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 16, 2020
- Genetic testing in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Bonaventura Jirí et al. Vnitrni lekarstvi 2019 65(10) 652-658
- Utility of genetics for risk stratification in pediatric hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Mathew J et al. Clinical genetics 2018 93(2) 310-319
- Identification of Fabry Disease in a Tertiary Referral Cohort of Patients with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Maron Martin S et al. The American journal of medicine 2018 131(2) 200.e1-200.e8
- Fabry disease in cardiology practice: Literature review and expert point of view.
Hagège Albert et al. Archives of cardiovascular diseases 2019 Apr 112(4) 278-287
- Genetic basis of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in children.
Rupp Stefan et al. Clinical research in cardiology : official journal of the German Cardiac Society 2019 Mar 108(3) 282-289
- Evaluating a custom-designed aid to improve communication of genetic results in families with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
Burns Charlotte et al. BMJ open 2019 Feb 9(1) e026627
- Genetic basis and outcome in a nationwide study of Finnish patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Jääskeläinen Pertti et al. ESC heart failure 2019 Feb
- Precision Medicine for Aortic Stenosis: The Future of Cardiology Today.
Chandrashekhar Y S et al. JACC. Cardiovascular imaging 2019 Feb 12(2) 249-251
- Quantitative approaches to variant classification increase the yield and precision of genetic testing in Mendelian diseases: the case of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Walsh Roddy et al. Genome medicine 2019 Jan 11(1) 5
- Targeted next-generation sequencing in Slovak cardiomyopathy patients.
Nagyova E et al. Bratislavske lekarske listy 2019 120(1) 46-51
- Identifying Ventricular Arrhythmias and Their Predictors by Applying Machine Learning Methods to Electronic Health Records in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM-VAr-Risk Model).
Bhattacharya Moumita et al. The American journal of cardiology 2019 123(10) 1681-1689
- Clinical application of chromosomal microarray analysis for the diagnosis of Williams-Beuren syndrome in Chinese Han patients.
Xia Yu et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Dec
- Prevalence of Noonan spectrum disorders in a pediatric population with valvar pulmonary stenosis.
Anderson Kailyn et al. Congenital heart disease 2018 Dec
- Analysis of 51 proposed hypertrophic cardiomyopathy genes from genome sequencing data in sarcomere negative cases has negligible diagnostic yield.
Thomson Kate L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: A complex disease.
Young Laura et al. Cleveland Clinic journal of medicine 2018 May 85(5) 399-411
- NIH Information (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (387)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (50)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (29)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.