Heart Valve Disease
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 03, 2019
- Clinical application of chromosomal microarray analysis for the diagnosis of Williams-Beuren syndrome in Chinese Han patients.
Xia Yu et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Dec
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: A complex disease.
Young Laura et al. Cleveland Clinic journal of medicine 2018 May 85(5) 399-411
- Genetic Testing and Counseling for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Cirino Allison L et al. Cardiology clinics 2019 Feb 37(1) 35-43
- Mucopolysaccharidoses: early diagnostic signs in infants and children.
Galimberti Cinzia et al. Italian journal of pediatrics 2018 Nov 44(Suppl 2) 133
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Without Ventricular Hypertrophy: Usefulness of Genetic and Pathological Study in Preventing Sudden Death.
Segura-Villalobos Federico et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2017 Jul 70(7) 604-606
- Yield of family screening in patients with isolated bicuspid aortic valve in a general hospital.
Cozijnsen Luc et al. International journal of cardiology 2018 Mar 25555-58
- The changing status of ejection fraction as a predictor of early mortality following surgery for acquired heart disease.
Tyers G F et al. Chest 1977 Mar 71(3) 371-5
- Challenges in the Diagnosis of Anderson-Fabry Disease: A Deceptively Simple and Yet Complicated Genetic Disease.
Marian Ali J et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016 68(10) 1051-3
- Clinical Course and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Maron Barry J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Aug 379(7) 655-668
- Genetics of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: A review of current state.
Sabater-Molina M et al. Clinical genetics 2018 Jan 93(1) 3-14
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Genotype Prediction Models in a Pediatric Population.
Newman Randa et al. Pediatric cardiology 2018 Apr 39(4) 709-717
- Newly designed 11-gene panel reveals first case of hereditary amyloidosis captured by massive parallel sequencing.
Chyra Kufova Zuzana et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2018 Aug 71(8) 687-694
- [Genetic tests in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Benefits, limitations, and applications in clinical practice].
Gómez Arraiz I et al. Semergen 2018 May
- An Update on Common Chromosome Microdeletion and Microduplication Syndromes.
Goldenberg Paula et al. Pediatric annals 2018 May 47(5) e198-e203
- Family Matters: Outcomes of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Family Screening.
Ingles Jodie et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Apr 11(4) e002112
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: