Last Posted: Apr 27, 2023
- Pompe disease ascertained through The Lantern Project, 2018-2021: Next-generation sequencing and enzymatic testing to overcome obstacles to diagnosis.
Lisa Sniderman King et al. Mol Genet Metab 139(1) 107565
- Polygenic risk scores of endo-phenotypes identify the effect of genetic background in congenital heart disease.
Spendlove Sarah J, et al. HGG advances 2022 0 (3) 100112
- From Heart Murmur to Echocardiography - Congenital Heart Defects Diagnostics Using Machine-Learning Algorithms.
Begic Edin et al. Psychiatria Danubina 2022 33(Suppl 13) 236-246
- When You Don?t Know, You Feel Alone in the World? The odyssey of the undiagnosed.
DE Bechard, Stanford Magazine, Summer 2019
- Artificial Intelligence-Assisted Auscultation of Heart Murmurs: Validation by Virtual Clinical Trial.
Thompson W Reid et al. Pediatric cardiology 2019 Mar 40(3) 623-629
- Investigating Potential Correlations between Endodontic Pathology and Cardiovascular Diseases Using Epidemiological and Genetic Approaches.
Messing Maria, et al. Journal of endodontics 2019 1
- Mucopolysaccharidoses: early diagnostic signs in infants and children.
Galimberti Cinzia et al. Italian journal of pediatrics 2018 Nov 44(Suppl 2) 133
- Heart Murmur
From NHLBI health topic site
- Mucolipidosis II and III alpha/beta: mutation analysis of 40 Japanese patients showed genotype-phenotype correlation.
Otomo Takanobu, et al. Journal of human genetics 2009 3 (3) 145-51
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 07, 2023
- Content source: