Last Posted: Mar 05, 2023
- Genetic variants in incident SUDEP cases from a community-based prospective cohort with epilepsy.
Ge Yan, et al. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry 2019 0 (2) 126-131
- A novel likely pathogenic variant in the FBXO32 gene associated with dilated cardiomyopathy according to whole?exome sequencing.
Ghasemi Serwa, et al. BMC medical genomics 2022 0 (1) 234
- Common genetic variants and modifiable risk factors underpin hypertrophic cardiomyopathy susceptibility and expressivity.
Harper Andrew R, et al. Nature genetics 2021 1
- Identification of a variant hotspot in MYBPC3 and of a novel CSRP3 autosomal recessive alteration in a cohort of Polish patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Lipari Martina, et al. Polish archives of internal medicine 2020 1
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 31, 2023
- Content source: