Last Posted: Mar 06, 2023
- Congenital second-degree heart block and total anomalous pulmonary venous return associated with microduplication of 1q32.2.
Puvabanditsin Surasak, et al. Annals of pediatric cardiology 2018 0 (2) 194-196
- A newly identified missense mutation in CLCA2 is associated with autosomal dominant cardiac conduction block.
Mao Zhuo, et al. Gene 2019 0 143990
- Complete Heart Block Secondary to Flecainide Toxicity: Is It Time for CYP2D6 Genotype Testing?
Poh Bao Hui, et al. Pediatrics 2020 0 (1)
- High Prevalence of Late-Onset Fabry Cardiomyopathy in a Cohort of 499 Non-Selective Patients with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy: The Asian Fabry Cardiomyopathy High-Risk Screening Study (ASIAN-FAME).
Fan Yiting, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 5 (10)
- Role of family history and clinical screening in the identification of families with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Bailly C et al. South African medical journal = Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir geneeskunde 2019 Aug 109(9) 673-678
- Association of Natural Killer Cell Ligand Polymorphism HLA-C Asn80Lys With the Development of Anti-SSA/Ro-Associated Congenital Heart Block.
Ainsworth Hannah C, et al. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2017 0 (11) 2170-2174
- PR interval genome-wide association meta-analysis identifies 50 loci associated with atrial and atrioventricular electrical activity.
van Setten Jessica, et al. Nature communications 2018 0 (1) 2904
- Investigating Potential Correlations between Endodontic Pathology and Cardiovascular Diseases Using Epidemiological and Genetic Approaches.
Messing Maria, et al. Journal of endodontics 2019 1
- [Automatic Identifcation of Heart Block Precise Location Based on Sparse Connection Residual Network].
Qi Ji et al. Zhongguo yi liao qi xie za zhi = Chinese journal of medical instrumentation 2019 Mar 43(2) 86-89
- Genotypic and phenotypic predictors of complete heart block and recovery of conduction after surgical repair of congenital heart disease.
Murray Laura, et al. Heart rhythm : the official journal of the Heart Rhythm Society 2016 11
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 02, 2023
- Content source: