Last Posted: Jun 06, 2023
- A novel breakthrough in wrist-worn transdermal troponin-I-sensor assessment for acute myocardial infarction.
Shantanu Sengupta et al. Eur Heart J Digit Health 2023 4(3) 145-154
- Deep learning approach for analyzing chest x-rays to predict cardiac events in heart failure.
Kenya Kusunose et al. Front Cardiovasc Med 2023 101081628
- [Association between clinical phenotypes of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and Ca gene variation gene variation].
J Zhao et al. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi 2023 51(5) 497-503
- Deep learning-based measurement of echocardiographic data and its application in the diagnosis of sudden cardiac death.
Lu Zhang et al. Biotechnol Genet Eng Rev 2023 1-13
- Machine learning-enhanced echocardiography for screening coronary artery disease.
Ying Guo et al. Biomed Eng Online 2023 22(1) 44
- Echocardiography-based AI for detection and quantification of atrial septal defect.
Xixiang Lin et al. Front Cardiovasc Med 2023 10985657
- Deep Learning for Echocardiography: Introduction for Clinicians and Future Vision: State-of-the-Art Review.
Chayakrit Krittanawong et al. Life (Basel) 2023 13(4)
- AI outperforms sonographers at diagnosing cardiac function on echocardiography.
Irene Fernández-Ruiz et al. Nat Rev Cardiol
- Blinded, randomized trial of sonographer versus AI cardiac function assessment.
Bryan He et al. Nature 2023
- Deep Learning for Improved Precision and Reproducibility of Left Ventricular Strain in Echocardiography: A Test-Retest Study.
Ivar M Salte et al. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography : official publication of the American Society of Echocardiography 2023
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: