Last Posted: Nov 28, 2023
- Development and Evaluation of a Natural Language Processing System for Curating a Trans-Thoracic Echocardiogram (TTE) Database.
Tim Dong et al. Bioengineering (Basel) 2023 10(11)
- Improved assessment of left ventricular ejection fraction using artificial intelligence in echocardiography: A comparative analysis with cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
Krunoslav Michael Sveric et al. Int J Cardiol 2023 131383
- Artificial intelligence in the pediatric echocardiography laboratory: Automation, physiology, and outcomes.
Minh B Nguyen et al. Front Radiol 2023 2881777
- Development and validation of echocardiography-based machine-learning models to predict mortality.
Akshay Valsaraj et al. EBioMedicine 2023 90104479
- Deep-Learning Models for Detection and Localization of Visible Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer on Multi-Parametric MRI.
Zhaonan Sun et al. Journal of magnetic resonance imaging : JMRI 2023
- Multi-center retrospective cohort study applying deep learning to electrocardiograms to identify left heart valvular dysfunction
A Vaid et al, Comm Med, February 14, 2023
- Addressing disparities in pharmacogenomics through rural and underserved workforce education.
Jacob T Brown et al. Frontiers in genetics 2023 131082985
- Automated MR Image Prescription of the Liver Using Deep Learning: Development, Evaluation, and Prospective Implementation.
Geng Ruiqi et al. Journal of magnetic resonance imaging : JMRI 2022
- Value of Artificial Neural Network Ultrasound in Improving Breast Cancer Diagnosis.
Chai Qiaolian et al. Computational intelligence and neuroscience 2022 20221779337
- Therapeutic thoroughfares for adults living with Pompe disease.
Schoser Benedikt et al. Current opinion in neurology 2022
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: